Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-order for Inception and The Shawshank Redemption wont be until after Chinese New Year and Spring Festival Golden Week Holiday which is from Jan 24th - Jan 30th in 2020. No mention if there will be a HDN GB for these Silvers but that’s generally known much closer to pre-order date like a week or so before.

thats annoying. that means we are looking at a feb/early march release

No mention if there will be a HDN GB for these Silvers but that’s generally known much closer to pre-order date like a week or so before.

Lately it's even been less - sometimes we don't know until the day that it's going live that it will happen.

Very hard to say with any certainty what is happening with those releases when it comes to be posted on this forum

• Helpful Post
Reactions: willbar84
Also gives us time for filmarena to show their beauty shots so we can decide between the two
I had forgotten that Filmarena are going to release this
Not too impressed with the artwork displayed.
Hopefully FA will do better.

I just want to make sure there are not any HDzeta releases soon. There usually very little time, 1-2 days, between preorder date/time is announced to ordering editions direct from HDzeta's website or Group Buys.
Not just this title or any other ones.

Pre-order for Inception and The Shawshank Redemption wont be until after Chinese New Year and Spring Festival Golden Week Holiday which is from Jan 24th - Jan 30th in 2020. No mention if there will be a HDN GB for these Silvers but that’s generally known much closer to pre-order date like a week or so before.

Just an update I may have got my wires crossed and the info could have meant shipping after Chinese New Years Holiday not pre-order, sorry for the confusion. Meaning these pre-order’s could be a lot sooner for Inception and especially The Shawshank Redemption which could possibly go live for pre-order before years end. Not much warning is given for these so hopefully we find out some news soon in regards to when these will go live and hopefully HDN will get a GB as well :ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.