Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so confusing so this was only released on Zeta's website today but for customers in China only and they had to purchase Shawshank as well. According to @yelin0318
Also this has not and probably will never go on sale for non domestic customers on the website at all?

They probably didnt get licensing from Warner and decided to sell in China only. Remember China sells alot of non licensed product.

Still don't understand how a successful company, in 2020, can have a website as terrible as theirs.
This. Furthermore it's hard to understand why customers have to rely on third parties in order to obtain crucial information about upcoming products. HDzeta's communication is really bad nowadays. Not that it was great before, mind you, but at least there was a time when you didn't feel ignored.

@yelin0318
Is the shopping experience with HDzeta just as bad for domestic customers or are they doing better "at home"?

Reactions: harry and Premises
View attachment 459297
Mine arrived minutes ago.
@CleverLoginName Domesticly we don't buy from HDZETA website. When time comes, a link like ebay will announced and everybody can bid. That is the bloodbath time. But different from yours, we only need to place the order and pay after, you need to pay to complete the order. That is why I said 5 seconds because we don't have to pay immediately.

so basically it’s like adding to your basket and that means you have secured it? You don’t have to rush through to paypal and rely on your internet connection to get your order.

ebay link?

View attachment 459297
Mine arrived minutes ago.
@CleverLoginName Domesticly we don't buy from HDZETA website. When time comes, a link like ebay will announced and everybody can bid. That is the bloodbath time. But different from yours, we only need to place the order and pay after, you need to pay to complete the order. That is why I said 5 seconds because we don't have to pay immediately.
Wait, what....... you have to bid? So you end up paying more if you really want it?

It is more like ebay BUY IT NOW. I think all premium edition seller require immediate payment when you place orders. The link on taobao is doing this way, you can't blame HDZETA about it. Taobao is like local ebay in China, but more BUY IT NOW, instead of biding.
Why are they using Taobao when they've got their own site though? Strange......

Even here a lot of people didn't manage to grab a copy. Maybe HDZETA will put more stocks for foreign market. It wasn't something you can't live without, always better premium edition will show up.

Even here a lot of people didn't manage to grab a copy. Maybe HDZETA will put more stocks for foreign market. It wasn't something you can't live without, always better premium edition will show up.
thats easy for you to say! i like *really* wanted shawshank

• Haha
Reactions: milky
Status
Not open for further replies.