Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So were people allowed to buy 2 or more copies of this?

Well the picture above shows that at least one was fulfilled

Items this low in print should be limited to one per person. Even with multiple Gbs in place, with 400 I’m pretty sure Zeta can manage that so duplicates aren’t sent out and refunds are sent back.

Can’t wait to see who gets off their high horses about this comment

Reactions: Jeek and GeoRattray
Well the picture above shows that at least one was fulfilled

Items this low in print should be limited to one per person. Even with multiple Gbs in place, with 400 I’m pretty sure Zeta can manage that so duplicates aren’t sent out and refunds are sent back.

Can’t wait to see who gets off their high horses about this comment
Just for fun...

That "restriction" would be so easy to get around, that, economically, it wouldn't make much sense enforcing it.
Blufans, for example, has done so in the past. Did you think it make a difference?

Reactions: GeoRattray
Just for fun...

That "restriction" would be so easy to get around, that, economically, it wouldn't make much sense enforcing it.
Blufans, for example, has done so in the past. Did you think it make a difference?

A few would slip by that restriction by getting a friend or so to order a copy. But not everyone. It would get rid of 70/80% of the people buying 2 plus copies. Even if it’s a small number who ordered duplicates, still helps out others

I understand what you're saying but disagree :)

I don’t get why you disagree that customers should be allowed to only buy one copy due to its print run but fair enough

Unless you mean you disagree with zeta culling duplicates. But then again I don’t get why you would disagree with that either as it’s not you doing the work (which would take them an hour tops to look through addresses that have ordered). Unless you want 2 copies?! :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.