Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holofoil...why'd it have to be holofoil? haha

It actually looks okay in this context, and the whole edition is very sharp.

Only 1 disc 4K UHD disc
Missing Blu-ray and Blu-ray Extras Disc

UK Steelbook is 3 Discs

We’ve known it has one disk (4k) since the beauty shot was posted

However, we didn’t know this was going to be the same as the new U.K. (zavvi) steel with a debossed title as some others got a flat steel (Korea) so I’m not sure what the meaning behind your post is. No one has questioned the discs and compared that to the U.K.!

We’ve known it has one disk (4k) since the beauty shot was posted

However, we didn’t know this was going to be the same as the new U.K. (zavvi) steel with a debossed title as some others got a flat steel (Korea) so I’m not sure what the meaning behind your post is. No one has questioned the discs and compared that to the U.K.!
Price members paying though steelbook should have all 3 discs in my opinion

4K UHD has no extras just the Film
There is a lot of extras on the 2 Blu-ray discs

Price members paying though steelbook should have all 3 discs in my opinion

Yeah it should. But it’s always been advertised as 1 unfortunately.

And the prices some are paying are because people can’t control themselves on eBay plus possible scalpers but I’ve not seen many appear on there yet. I imagine the GBs weren’t cheap either with extra shipping to hosts etc. Which is why I’m still in hope that this goes live in around 2 weeks.

although I don’t have a steel for this film, I do own the standard 2 disc blu ray (which you can pick up for peanuts nowadays ) so if I do get this I’ll have the bonus disc for it anyway

Reactions: paulboland
Some sad sap paid $290 for one lol

www.ebay.com/itm/254497473467

Sad to see the seller is part of the greed that is seeming to try and monopolies the quantity of Zeta products especially the silver line. Seven copies have gone up already in the last 24 hours with 4 already sold via BIN or Best Offer and to rub salt into the wound all well above what they would have paid for a GB. To think these copies could have gone to the webstore or better yet a HDN GB

1580435268024.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.