Inception (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Release date: May 25, 2016
Purchase Link: filmarena.cz
Price: 599 Kč (22,78 €)

inception_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that EU is getting it, purchasing these "wave" maybe cheaper than their Asian counterparts.

Hoping for FAC..one can dream!;)@Collector03601

Oh yes, FAC please

@Collector03601 i bet being a Nolan like me your hoping this gets the FAC treatment (& Man of Steel) :thumbs:

FAC for this would also be my dream come true. If there was a chance of doing a FAC for this than this would have been the right time. I think we would have known by now if such release was planned. A real shame as this movie is easily in my top 5 of all time.

Reactions: rj531 and lights
FAC for this would also be my dream come true. If there was a chance of doing a FAC for this than this would have been the right time. I think we would have known by now if such release was planned. A real shame as this movie is easily in my top 5 of all time.
Is that an official bubble burster? :ohno::(

Is that an official bubble burster? :ohno::(
The only official information is that Czech Republic is getting this as a regular steelbook. The information about it not being part of FAC was not officially released, thats just an assumption that if they would plan on doing a FAC for it then they might have "saved" these steelbooks for FAC and not listing them as a regular steelbooks. But no one knows how many copies they got so as mentioned before, only an assumption.

The only official information is that Czech Republic is getting this as a regular steelbook. The information about it not being part of FAC was not officially released, thats just an assumption that if they would plan on doing a FAC for it then they might have "saved" these steelbooks for FAC and not listing them as a regular steelbooks. But no one knows how many copies they got so as mentioned before, only an assumption.
Good hunch and have to agree with you real shame if it doesn't happen as this is one film that definitely deserves the FAC touch!

Reactions: CollectorEmtee