Incredible Hulk (DVD Steelbook) (Futureshop Exclusive) (Canada)

yurydalkou

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Montreal
Look what i found on the shelf in FutureShop. Never saw it and never heard of it.

:hilarious: So should i keep it of return it? :hilarious:

Attachments

• IMG_9635.jpg
    IMG_9635.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_4020.jpg
    IMG_4020.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_4648.jpg
    IMG_4648.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 401
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and bd251
Ok you people seriously need to brush up on your G1 knowledge, that was released in 2008 as a Futureshop exclusive. All you new collectors and your oh I am to good for G1 geez ;)

Had mine since 2008 :)

If G1's make you happy buddy, thats all that matters.

I love my G1's they are what I started collecting when I started collecting steelbooks, keep in mind there wasn't a single G2 bluray steelbook in existence back then. I think the first US G2's were the Bonds in 2008, can't remember which came first though I do kick myself over choosing G1 over G2 at times just because the cost is crazy for them now. Iron Man, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, I am Legend I chose G1 over G2 even though I had the option for both.

I have a near complete US G1 collection, one of these days I will finish it. I wish we could get some more love for G1 and even include them in the collection manager, I could help there been collecting them since the beginning. I think the first ever US steelbook was Boodnock Saints.

I love my G1's they are what I started collecting when I started collecting steelbooks, keep in mind there wasn't a single G2 bluray steelbook in existence back then. I think the first US G2's were the Bonds in 2008, can't remember which came first though I do kick myself over choosing G1 over G2 at times just because the cost is crazy for them now. Iron Man, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, I am Legend I chose G1 over G2 even though I had the option for both.

I have a near complete US G1 collection, one of these days I will finish it. I wish we could get some more love for G1 and even include them in the collection manager, I could help there been collecting them since the beginning. I think the first ever US steelbook was Boodnock Saints.

sb2sm.jpg

I wAnt Bee Movie :)

I have one I don't see in your DVD collection King of the Ants

Yep it was a first look studio release, I kind of fell out of collecting when the first look line flooded the market (contract, breed, king of ants, immortal etc...). They were D movies that just came out of nowhere, in fact most of the US G1s I am missing are First Look Studio steelbooks (dog soldiers, how to recognize your saints, strays etc...). The nice thing is that they can be found for dirt cheap and I mean dirt cheap a lot of them sell on amazon for less than the shipping like 96 cents for some of them.

I got back in the last year and kind of got obsessed with G2's and catching up with those I missed. I actually helped found the first steelbook website back in 2008 (it was all G1 then), back then most steelbook discussion was done on other sites as just a singular topic like I started the original thread at joblo.com that spawned the website. I did pick up a few G1s I missed like Hard Cash and Eye See you when I got back in the last year though.

I am going to post some of my spreadsheets that I found last night here so people can see the glory days of G1 haha (I am a little shocked I paid $170 for my X3 I totally thought it was lower).

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I wAnt Bee Movie :)

It was a Futureshop exclusive I think it 2007 or 2008.

Here is some more old school G1's (I need to take new pics as I have added a few since then).

Reactions: Rand and Ricker
Yep it was a first look studio release, I kind of fell out of collecting when the first look line flooded the market (contract, breed, king of ants, immortal etc...). They were D movies that just came out of nowhere, in fact most of the US G1s I am missing are First Look Studio steelbooks (dog soldiers, how to recognize your saints, strays etc...). The nice thing is that they can be found for dirt cheap and I mean dirt cheap a lot of them sell on amazon for less than the shipping like 96 cents for some of them.

I got back in the last year and kind of got obsessed with G2's and catching up with those I missed. I actually helped found the first steelbook website back in 2008 (it was all G1 then), back then most steelbook discussion was done on other sites as just a singular topic like I started the original thread at joblo.com that spawned the website. I did pick up a few G1s I missed like Hard Cash and Eye See you when I got back in the last year though.

I am going to post some of my spreadsheets that I found last night here so people can see the glory days of G1 haha (I am a little shocked I paid $170 for my X3 I totally thought it was lower).

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

It was a Futureshop exclusive I think it 2007 or 2008.

Here is some more old school G1's (I need to take new pics as I have added a few since then).

sb4sm.jpg

I do have Narnia all xmen. I do love cartoons. Gonna do tomorrow raid for it. Second hand stores, I am on my way!!!

I do have Narnia all xmen. I do love cartoons. Gonna do tomorrow raid for it. Second hand stores, I am on my way!!!

The X3 might be the most difficult to find it was the holy grail during the day (most went for over $200 at one time). It was a futureshop exclusive but the price has come way down on them seen them on ebay for $30 with no bidders in the last couple of months. The other two X-men were Best Buy exclusives and common as heck should be easy to find and cheap too.

Reactions: yurydalkou
The X3 might be the most difficult to find it was the holy grail during the day (most went for over $200 at one time). It was a futureshop exclusive but the price has come way down on them seen them on ebay for $30 with no bidders in the last couple of months. The other two X-men were Best Buy exclusives and common as heck should be easy to find and cheap too.

I posted a thread about X3 here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/21427/

I was looking for info on it as I got mine used at a pawn shop, I wanted to know how many discs were supposed to be included, as there is space for 2 discs but my copy only has 1 disc.

I was also wondering about the value which you answered above.

I wish that G1's were in the collection manager as well, like you said, G1's need some love!

There are some really nice G1's out there. Like X3, Dog Soldiers, Wanted, etc.

I need to track down that Wanted G1 for myself.

Any info you have on G1's would be great!

Yea it had 2 spots but it only came with one disc.

I am going to make a history of g1 thread in a bit. Thought it might be fun as I seem to be one of the few people here who know anything about g1s.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
I've been on the lookout for some of the old G1's. Wanted and Hulk are my top priorities. I haven't seen the X3 until this post. I thought there was only a "Tin" edition from Target.

That was the US version, the steelbook was a Futureshop exclusive and rare and very pricey, I paid $170 for mine in 2008 crazy I know but that actually was a decent price for it back then. Its embossed front and back and very cool.