Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: November 6, 2018
Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99

02.jpg

01.jpg/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out already...6 weeks before release.

Solo is going to be sold out very soon.

I wonder how many of each Best Buy Canada received of Incredibles 2 and Solo. Same total?

A low number of copies of the bilingual j-card version were added to stock last night. Currently 14 remaining for anybody who may have missed out.

English version is sold out.

Reactions: Hereticz
Not available in local stores in Ontario and still sold out on the website. I was supposed to receive my copy today but it looks like the Canada Post rotating strikes are messing that up.

First time Canada Post actually called before dropping off the package. I don't have an issue with the design. Goes along the lines of the Walkman for GOTG and the SSD for Ant-Man. Something different. Debossed window frame, spot gloss on the washing machine window, metallic embellishments on the hinges and window frame, full gloss on the back.

Cheers!

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
First time Canada Post actually called before dropping off the package. I don't have an issue with the design. Goes along the lines of the Walkman for GOTG and the SSD for Ant-Man. Something different. Debossed window frame, spot gloss on the washing machine window, metallic embellishments on the hinges and window frame, full gloss on the back.

Cheers!

I had Canada Post call me when Solo was being delivered. There wasn't going to be enough room in the community mailbox and they aren't allowed to safe drop so they called me and told me they were coming.

• Thanks
Reactions: Shadow of Light
I had Canada Post call me when Solo was being delivered. There wasn't going to be enough room in the community mailbox and they aren't allowed to safe drop so they called me and told me they were coming.

Don't have community mailbox and was dropped off at home so was surprised. For anything from Best Buy, it's always sent with specific instructions not to dead drop. I usually end up going to the local post office to pick it up if no one is at home.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
When you go to Best Buy's website both editions show a check mark for available online.
But when you click on each steelbook they both show sold out online.

To me the back looks like a Zippo lighter but I like it.

Now if the rotating Canada Post strikes ever move away from the Toronto area I may eventually get mine. It shipped on Monday and it's been stuck since in Mississauga. I might not even get it on Friday.

Love it. P!sses all over shocking U.K. steel art