Independence Day Resurgence - In theaters June 24th, 2016

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Independence Day Sequel (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Roland Emmerich[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Liam Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Pullman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Goldblum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlotte Gainsbourg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessie Usher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patrick St. Esprit[/ACTOR]

Plot: Plot is unknown.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
v3nSnUcMOGZHGiVghUEqwrILgW.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDB links:
ID Forever Part I
ID Forever Part II

independenceday2promoExpoartfullC2.jpg

Per Coming Soon:
Nearly 17 years after the original hit theaters, a two-film sequel to Roland Emmerich's Independence Day is in the planning stages. Tentatively titled ID Forever, Part I and ID Forever, Part II, the film will, according to a new report from EW, pick up 20 years after the original.

”The humans knew that one day the aliens would come back,” says Emmerich. ”And they know that the only way you can really travel in space is through wormholes. So for the aliens, it could take two or three weeks, but for us that’s 20 or 25 years.”

Emmerich goes to say that, while Bill Pullman is set to reprise his role as President Whitmore, leading man Will Smith has not signed on to return as Captain Steven Hiller. The film will, instead, follow the character's stepson, Dylan, in addition to a number of new, younger leads.

“It’s a changed world," Emmerich says of the world's post-invasion reality. "It’s like parallel history. [Humans] have harnessed all this alien technology. We don’t know how to duplicate it because it’s organically-grown technology, but we know how to take an antigravity device and put it in a human airplane.”

Scripts for both sequels are now being rewritten by James Vanderbilt, who worked with Emmerich on his latest, White House Down, slated to hit theaters June 28.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... and little special:
The War Of 1996 - United We Stand, was just launched, revealing with it the fate of Will Smith's Col. Steven Hiller...
http://www.warof1996.com/
While test piloting the ESD's first alien hybrid fighter, an unknown malfunction causes the untimely death of Col. Hiller. Hiller's valor in the War of 96 made him a beloved global icon whose selfless assault against the alien mothership lead directly to the enemy's defeat. He is survived by his wife Jasmine and son Dylan.
vAcuW1N.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting a trailer so soon.
I can't believe I'm about to say this but it looks better than the first lol

And Jeffs dad is back so it's all good lol

Goldblum. I'm in.
Actually looks pretty decent too!

TRAILER OVERLOAD lately eh!?
Well ,we had to wait all year for the good stuff.

It will be funny if he says the line " Lets save the world" :p:D
Don't give them any ideas.Maybe it's his son all grown up?
Wasn't expecting a trailer so soon.
I can't believe I'm about to say this but it looks better than the first lol

And Jeffs dad is back so it's all good lol

dude looks younger than he did in the first movie,he must have found the fountain of youth.

Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Totally taken by surprise when they showed the trailer in the middle of the Seahawks-Ravens game - impressed is an understatement but don't want any more hype to spoil it for me :joy::p

Source: ComingSoon.net
Titan Comics has officially announced the creative team and revealed the covers for the first two issues of their Independence Day tie-in comic book series. Victor Gischier (X-Men, Punisher MAX) will write the comic, which will bridge the gap between the 1996 film and next year’s Independence Day: Resurgence, with artist Steve Scott (Batman, Action Comics) set to pencil the series. You can check out the covers, featuring artwork from the films and art by Dio Neves and Alex Ronald, below.

The first issue will be released in stores on March 2 and is officially described as follows:

“As our world unites against invaders from beyond the stars, beneath the Atlantic Ocean, another mysterious craft prompts a top-secret investigation by the US military, one which could prove the key to humanity’s survival… or its ultimate destruction.”

Issue 2 is set to follow on March 23 and is described as follows:

“With fear and suspicion running rife aboard the sub, Adams prepares to embark the alien vessel in search of answers. But how will its extraterresterial crew react to unwanted visitors onboard?”
ID_1_Cover_A-Movie-Covers.jpg ID_1_Cover_B-Dio-Neves.jpg ID_2_Cover-A-Film-Cover.jpg ID_2_Cover-B-Alex-Ronald.jpg

Really like the 3rd one!

The trailer was underwhelming in my opinion, just didn't catch me in any way. Okay, it's nice to see Goldblum and the others back in an ID4 movie, but despite the fact that Will Smith passed on this one, it just seems like another Emmerich movie with great special effects but without any heart. Well, I'm looking forward to see it and would be happy if Resurgence proves me wrong.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007