Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase links: Nova - WeET - Kimchi
Price: $115.99

D32EBC7F-802A-4268-AAD3-AC412AE71FA7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Does anyone know how NovaMedia ships their packages. I'm asking cause i heard that FNAC isn't any better than Amazon or Zavvi.
And i'd like for steelbooks to arrive without any dents or scratches. Perfer to pay import fees than receiving damages cases...

Does anyone know how NovaMedia ships their packages. I'm asking cause i heard that FNAC isn't any better than Amazon or Zavvi.
And i'd like for steelbooks to arrive without any dents or scratches. Perfer to pay import fees than receiving damages cases...
They're predominantly a premium retailer, so incredibly well. It'll (pointlessly imo) cost you excessive shipping and (possible) import duty vs anywhere else if you're UK based though.

Side note, this set only contains the 4k discs and a blu-ray for the 4th film. No bonus disc or blu-ray discs for the 1st 3 films.

Damage or not, returns for those companies are relatively easy (especially amazon), as is obtaining a replacement. I also don't know who told you FNAC don't package well, because they most certainly do. Typically far better than amazon.

This is a big fat set regardless, so amazon and zavvi have no real option but to put it in a box. Thr outter case isn't metal either, so it won't suffer the same issues as the lotr & hobbit.

Last edited:
I know they're premium retailer, unlike other non-premium retailers.
Regarding FNAC i heard somewhere here or on another forum that how they protect package is basically same like Zavvi or Amazon. I know Amazon/Zavvi just put things in this cardboard envelope and that's it. I thought FNAC does smh similar.
Do they at least wrap it with bubble foil?
I'm trying to avoid ordering from UK cause order from UK or Korea i'd perfer 2nd option which i know will be protected like product like this should be. I know VAT and import fees are same.
Will think about it. There's still time left until that happens. :)
Much appreciate for your info @samdavies. :thanks::thumbs:

I know they're premium retailer, unlike other non-premium retailers.
Regarding FNAC i heard somewhere here or on another forum that how they protect package is basically same like Zavvi or Amazon. I know Amazon/Zavvi just put things in this cardboard envelope and that's it. I thought FNAC does smh similar.
Do they at least wrap it with bubble foil?
I'm trying to avoid ordering from UK cause order from UK or Korea i'd perfer 2nd option which i know will be protected like product like this should be. I know VAT and import fees are same.
Will think about it. There's still time left until that happens. :)
Much appreciate for your info @samdavies. :thanks::thumbs:
Nova wrap exceptionally well, but you are looking at $35 shipping charge (plus possible import fees) and you're loosing out on discs (if that matters to you). So to me, that's overkill.

FNAC wrap single steels in a more robust (twice as thick) card mailer than zavvi, which has additional layers. Larger items I've had delivered in a larger box, with paddes wrapping, yes.

FNAC also deliver via dpd in the UK now (usually 2 day delivery too), so there's none of the RM shenanigans to consider :thumbs: