San Diego, CA
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 6 Votes
Title: Indiana Jones 5

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Steven Spielberg

Cast: Harrison Ford

Release: 2021-07-09

As per IMDB:

As the 67-year old actor accepted his lifetime achievement award at the Deauville Film Festival this past week, Harrison Ford was eager to discuss his next project - Indiana Jones 5!

"The story for the new Indiana Jones is in the process of taking form," divulged Ford. "Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and myself are agreed on what the fifth adventure will concern, and George is actively at work. If the script is good, I'll be very happy to put the costume on again."

Attachments

• indiana-jones-logo.jpg
    indiana-jones-logo.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 317
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Indiana Jones 5

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Steven Spielberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR]

Plot: [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
yRMswahTtXGMhkss4eAIKXogkHy.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

As per IMDB

Shia should be in it so he can ultimately take over the roll for a future trilogy or something so the story can keep going in the next generation when ol Fordy calls it quits.

Reactions: Mararagan
Shia should be in it so he can ultimately take over the roll for a future trilogy or something so the story can keep going in the next generation when ol Fordy calls it quits.

but they done bout did everything already what else can be left for him to do?they had freaking aliens lol.

Indy 5 better have Sean Connery in it.:scat: Hopefully they can end the Indy Saga with a bang.:D...and they have to stop using all that CGI; I thought Indy 1-3 looked better and more realistic than 4.:cool:

If Indy 5 is either good or bad, we can always count on a South Park episode to cheer us up.:hilarious:

Indy 5 better have Sean Connery in it.:scat: Hopefully they can end the Indy Saga with a bang.:D...and they have to stop using all that CGI; I thought Indy 1-3 looked better and more realistic than 4.:cool:

If Indy 5 is either good or bad, we can always count on a South Park episode to cheer us up.:hilarious:

oh god that south park episode was a classic

Indiana Jones 5 Thread

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=63796

Harrison Ford tells the BBC that there's a storyline for the fifth "Indiana Jones" film. The actor, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas have come up with a rough outline for the follow-up to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

"Steven and George and I are sort of agreed on a germ of an idea and we're seeing what comes of it."

He added that, despite coming up with an idea for the movie, people won't see the movie for some time.

"The process works like this," he said. "We come to some basic agreement and then George goes away for a long time and works on it. Then Steven and I get it in some form, some embryonic form. Then if we like it we start working with George on it and at some point down the line it's ready and we do it."

"Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" earned $786.6 million worldwide.

We'll see how the story goes. I'd be surprised if Ford wasn't phased out to allow for a Mutt adventure series in the future..

i thought the end of 4 was a perfect end for that possibility, i wonder if mutt would even be in 5

[RUMOR] Indiana Jones 5

Shia LaBeouf says the fifth indiana Jones movie sounds “crazy”.

The actor can’t wait to reprise his role as Indy’s son alongside Harrison Ford and has already had a sneak peek at the new adventure being planned by director Steven Spielberg.

“They’re script writing right now,” says Shia. “I got called into Steven’s office and he pitched a little bit to me and it sounds crazy, it sounds really cool.”

LaBeouf Returning for 'Indiana Jones 5'; Calls Script "Crazy"

http://www.cinematical.com/2010/08/...zy/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Well, well, well. After publicly badmouthing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull to score points with the peanut gallery at a Cannes press conference for Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps back in May, look who's crawling back to the hand that feeds him. Shia LaBeouf is going around telling people that he's been talking to Spielberg about a fifth Indiana Jones film, that the screenplay is being written, that Spielberg "pitched" the idea to him, and that it sounds "crazy" and "really cool." And also, apparently, that he "can't wait" to do the fifth film, though the latter may be editorializing on the part of the Showbiz Spy blogger.

I wonder if LaBeouf is referring to the Bermuda Triangle plot that was being kicked around a couple months ago as the possible subject of a fifth film (which producer Frank Marshall purported to refute). That sounds like fun to me -- but then, I'm the guy who was pilloried for admitting an affection for Crystal Skull in my earlier post. I expect most of you won't think much of the idea.

But despite (seemingly) widespread fan disgust with the attempt to revitalize the franchise, Crystal Skull made nearly $800 million worldwide. A fifth film would also assuredly make a huge profit, which Spielberg, Lucas, LaBeouf, etc., surely know. Thus, the inevitability. And look: is any Spielberg movie ever really something to dread?

In any event, Spielberg will finish filming War Horse before having a chance to turn to another Indy. So smoke if you got 'em. We've got at least two more years to wring our hands.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database