Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 08-16-22

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: August 16, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon CA - Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $33.99 (Amazon) - $29.99 (Best Buy)

91YHAeKzMDL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stygian

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Is Best Buy no longer selling the rest of these? I rather risk Best Buy shipping in a box than Amazon.

I don't think Best Buy Canada is selling any more Disney/Marvel or Paramount steelbooks after the steelbooks they currently have listed.

Won't know unless they finally list something new. Best Buy's list price for the previous 2 was $44.99.

Oct 22, 2017
I don't think Best Buy Canada is selling any more Disney/Marvel or Paramount steelbooks after the steelbooks they currently have listed.

Won't know unless they finally list something new. Best Buy's list price for the previous 2 was $44.99.
Damn, that sucks. Now I must drive down to the States or risk ordering from Amazon.

Apr 21, 2019
Damn, that sucks. Now I must drive down to the States or risk ordering from Amazon.
Just order extras from amazon. Keep the best, return the rest. Also, while I can't speak for canada, in the USA, both Amazon and BB ship in substandard packages as well as in boxes. It almost seems random.