Indiana Jones Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 05-09-19

Space Cadet

| Stroszek |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Reactions
726 12 0
What's the point ? There's gonna be one another Indy film and ... one another steelbook collection. :naughty:

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
2,600 32 0

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Reactions
3,562 9 0
There is a rumored 4k release of them coming in July but I am guessing it's not really happening. But then this set would atleast make sense

AcIDc0r3

Forum Support Manager
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I should have known better, Walmart and there incompetent staff can't get sh!t right and lost my order. I just cancelled it and now I'm done with it. :angry:

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Saw it in store for 49.99 in keep case. Looks good. Seems a lil pricey tho given how long all these films been out on blu now.
I also saw it while looking for the John Wick steelbook with coin. I hid it somewhere while thinking about it. $49.99 is a bit steep for this one.

BluMan Chu

Premium Supporter
Nov 21, 2014
Reactions
403 1 0
What's the point ? There's gonna be one another Indy film and ... one another steelbook collection. :naughty:
There is NO point to this release. A Blu-ray re-release featuring the same art that's on the regular box set without new extras or a UHD? Not even a good deal at $20

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,815 16 0
I also saw it while looking for the John Wick steelbook with coin. I hid it somewhere while thinking about it. $49.99 is a bit steep for this one.
Any luck on that John Wick coin? Did they add something to the packaging to let us know, or is it just inside and we have to trust that it’s not just the Best Buy release with a new sticker and no coin.

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Any luck on that John Wick coin? Did they add something to the packaging to let us know, or is it just inside and we have to trust that it’s not just the Best Buy release with a new sticker and no coin.
It is actually outside the steelbook. They placed it under a new j-card then shrink wrapped it.