Indiana Jones - The Complete Adventures (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: May 9, 2019 (Walmart) - April 19, 2020 (Best Buy)
Purchase links: Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $49.96 (In store) - $51.09 $39.96 (Online) - $39.99 (Best Buy)

c.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a rumored 4k release of them coming in July but I am guessing it's not really happening. But then this set would atleast make sense

Saw it in store for 49.99 in keep case. Looks good. Seems a lil pricey tho given how long all these films been out on blu now.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Saw it in store for 49.99 in keep case. Looks good. Seems a lil pricey tho given how long all these films been out on blu now.

I also saw it while looking for the John Wick steelbook with coin. I hid it somewhere while thinking about it. $49.99 is a bit steep for this one.

What's the point ? There's gonna be one another Indy film and ... one another steelbook collection. :naughty:

There is NO point to this release. A Blu-ray re-release featuring the same art that's on the regular box set without new extras or a UHD? Not even a good deal at $20

I also saw it while looking for the John Wick steelbook with coin. I hid it somewhere while thinking about it. $49.99 is a bit steep for this one.
Any luck on that John Wick coin? Did they add something to the packaging to let us know, or is it just inside and we have to trust that it’s not just the Best Buy release with a new sticker and no coin.

Any luck on that John Wick coin? Did they add something to the packaging to let us know, or is it just inside and we have to trust that it’s not just the Best Buy release with a new sticker and no coin.

It is actually outside the steelbook. They placed it under a new j-card then shrink wrapped it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles