inFAMOUS up for sale

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I (finally) platinumed the game, so i dont need it anymore. i ended up playing through it 3 times, great game, never really got old. but i like to recycle games and use the money to get new ones, so im selling it for $30.

this will be a timed sale. sale ends saturday at 6:00 am CST. i was planning on selling this on ebay, but i figure i would offer you guys the game first.

im asking $30 for it shipped. i only accept paypal. i think this is a decent deal for anyone, as the game is averaging $35-40 on ebay right now. again, im only offering this till this saturday morning (sat. aug 6th). after that if you still want it, ill send you a link to my ebay post and you can bid.

PM me all your shipping info, and ill PM you my paypal info. the money must be in my paypal account by saturday morning at 6 am or i have the right to cancel the deal. let me know if you have any questions. I will ship according to the rules stated in this forum.

yah, im gonna sell it on ebay. need the $$$ ;)

if anyone is still interested, ill send you a link to the ebay posting. this offer is now closed though.