Inferno (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 2017 (TBC)
HDN Group Buy: TBC
Note: WWA steelbook - Lenti A edition and Lenti B edition. 300 copies of each.
HDN Group Buy: Lenti A - Lenti B

Lenti A | Lenti B

Inferno A(1).jpg Inferno B(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if they did a set with all three films like Jurassic Park. I hate when they only do one. And not the rest.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I really enjoyed this film but I don't think I would buy this without the first two in similar packaging.. I think I would prefer 1 steelbook package for all three maybe.. unless there is a forth film in the works then that wouldn't work.
This looks nice though:)

• Thanks
Reactions: frankfish44
I really enjoyed this film but I don't think I would buy this without the first two in similar packaging.. I think I would prefer 1 steelbook package for all three maybe.. unless there is a forth film in the works then that wouldn't work.
This looks nice though:)

Yeah...it's kind of off putting not having a complete set. But personally, I prefer to get a nice edition of any film I like. It may never be complete but this edition I will enjoy. Even my blufans marvel collection is incomplete with so many titles BF have not touched. Got IM1 but no 2 or 3 :( Gotta have them anyways

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Since this is a worldwide release, I doubt HDZeta will bother going the exclusive route and creating WEA steels for the first two. It's probably up to Sony to decide whether they want to release those in steelbook packaging. In the meantime I'm tempted to get this to go with HDZeta's.