Inferno (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 25, 2017 - Pre-order on January 5, 2017 (2 PM, Korea Time)
Purchase links:
- International artwork + Fullslip: Kimchidvd - Novamedia (OOS)
- Pop Art artwork: Kimchidvd - Novamedia (OOS)
Price: US$36.99

IMG_0605.JPG IMG_0606.JPG

Last edited:
Full slip version or the Best buy edition. Hmmmm...... pondering on which one to get. Ideally, I'd like the full slip for the BB edition and one of the Zeta releases. Really like Tom Hanks in these mystery thrillers

Full slip version or the Best buy edition. Hmmmm...... pondering on which one to get. Ideally, I'd like the full slip for the BB edition and one of the Zeta releases. Really like Tom Hanks in these mystery thrillers
I know a lot of people don't like the pop arts, But I actually like the ones in this series. I'm going with the Best Buy pop art (because I have the other 2), and an HDzeta lenti, hoping someday I can get the other 2 in lenti to complete the set.

• Thanks
Reactions: frankfish44
It's not always exclusive because of the steelbook itself, it's also an eclusive if it comes in a different fullslip, lenticular slip etc
Yes, i know. You said Kimchi announced the "same thing". Which i assumed meant same full slip/lenti. If it was different, well, it wouldnt be the "same thing", right? :)

Kimchi just 'announced' it because their site is planning to sell this.
This isn't going to be treated by Kimchi or Nova.