Inferno - In theaters October 28, 2016

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Inferno (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ron Howard[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Hanks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Felicity Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sidse Babett Knudsen[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-10-14[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The latest novel to follow the adventures of Robert Langdon (played by Tom Hanks in The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons), is heading to the big screen.
After waking up in a hospital room in Florence, Italy, with no memory of what has occurred for the last few days, Robert Langdon suddenly finds himself the target of a manhunt. With the help of Dr. Sienna Brooks and his knowledge of symbology, Langdon will try to escape whilst solving the most intricate riddle he's ever faced.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
d7FGOJuAfgCwypol5r1qs1OtqZr.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3062096/

Last edited by a moderator:
30 Second Teaser :hungry:

Full Trailer tomorrow! :woot: :thumbs: But I bet @kaw will beat me at posting it... like always! :mad: :squint: :D :p

I don't know about this story and have never read the book (the switch thing sounds a little odd) but I hope it's better than Angels and Demons, that was terrible

HAHA. DANG IT FRANKY!!!

Although I beat you to the INTERNATIONAL TRAILER:

TAKE THAT. lol
Ahaha!!!

Watching that... as much as I love Hanks & Jones... why can't I be a little bit interested in that??? Seems like "been there, done that" feeling a LOT!!!

Im very interested in this been waiting a long time but the trailers are giving too much away and I hate when trailers do that, :drool: Tom Hanks though