Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Was live for all to order about 1 hour ago but looks to now to be not live or red carpet only

It's going to home page now when you click on steelbook listings

I don't have red carpet to test if live now or might been disabled to go live again later at another time
Yup, both are live for preorder again now for me, I'm a rc member.

I still kept my order for Edition 1 as I already have the Canada steelbook

Yes Edition 2 the new steelbook has different inside artwork to Canada release but front and back of the steelbook is the same

It's a pity the finish not been better for Edition 1 but it's a shared print run for a good few countries in Europe

I could have ordered the USA steelbook instead but that don't come with slip and other items

Sad. Cancelled the OC. Got edition 2. Hope that’s better. Needed a nice 4k steel for the Reel Synergy edition.

Why are people cancelling? Wouldn't the steelbook finish be the same in the FAC, HDZeta, and Cine-Museum premiums?
And what are the FAC, HDZeta and Cine-Museum finishes on the steel? I’m pretty sure they will be the same awful streaky matte bacon finish

Why are people cancelling? Wouldn't the steelbook finish be the same in the FAC, HDZeta, and Cine-Museum premiums?
For me I’m hoping version 2 will be better. If not I’d rather the Manta. I might get one of the other premiums if the package was good enough. I don’t expect the overall Zavvi package to be great anyway, so it was mainly about the steels for me.

Reactions: tono06
Think I’m going to cancel my one click, as well. Saw the US steelbook today and it doesn’t look great but at least the logo is uncensored. Might just opt for the slipbbox version from Sofa Cinema since the matte steelbooks I’ve gotten from them in the past always had a higher quality finish.

Think I’m going to cancel my one click, as well. Saw the US steelbook today and it doesn’t look great but at least the logo is uncensored. Might just opt for the slipbbox version from Sofa Cinema since the matte steelbooks I’ve gotten from them in the past always had a higher quality finish.
Why should the WWA steels sold by Sofa Cinema have a higher quality finish? Should be the same steels as elsewhere on the Asian market, no? And they're also a pretty low-budget kinda outfit...

Why should the WWA steels sold by Sofa Cinema have a higher quality finish? Should be the same steels as elsewhere on the Asian market, no? And they're also a pretty low-budget kinda outfit...

I'm not familiar with it but I think maybe the "slipbox" version isn't a Steelbook and that's why he is going with that instead.

Just a guess.

Total speculation on my part but I have no clue, tbh. The Psycho and The Birds steels they sold had higher quality matte finishes than the US versions. That said, I sold those steels and ended up putting the newer US Psycho and US Birds (name on front) steels in the slips.

I'm not familiar with it but I think maybe the "slipbox" version isn't a Steelbook and that's why he is going with that instead.

Just a guess.
Sort of. Their slip has my favorite artwork for the film.