Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen some people have had their ultimate Basterds editions delivered today. No decent photos, but each post complained about how poor the packaging is. This does not bode well :ohno:

Wonder what they shipped the box set in as zsvvi are not the best for that pot luck what you get, i had planned to get the box but missed it when orginally live to got edition 1 as was only one left and was able to get 2 not long ago.
Number 2 is just dispatched i see no point in box now as only extras would be a poster a box to hold all and a number card, everything else is the same.
Also singles im not limited with the space it takes up where as box does.
If i had not got singles yes would have gotten box edition for sure. But pointless now.

Received mine today, arrived in one piece but I think I was lucky.
The flimsy packaging includes just one puff bag, so three sides are up for potential damage.
Overall this is a really nice set, though it’s a same they didn’t use the same finish on the Brad Pitt SB, bit crappy compared to the nice glossy debossing on the other SB.

Reactions: Dainius Gudavicius
The flimsy packaging includes just one puff bag, so three sides are up for potential damage.
Overall this is a really nice set, though it’s a same they didn’t use the same finish on the Brad Pitt SB, bit crappy compared to the nice glossy debossing on the other SB.
Oh it is glossy? Someone on insta said it was, but I really wasn't sure from the pics. Winner! Happy with that then :D

I thought that debossed rifle steel looked glossy on the front like the original steel. Was hoping mine would turn up today but nothing

Yes mine has arrived too, in perfect condition but the packaging was the same, just one puff bag down one side, I can see some people receiving a damaged product, just bubble wrap it and then pack in a slightly larger box, its really not rocket science

Reactions: samdavies
Yes and the title on the bat is debossed, makes it a really nice SB to go along with my Manta edition
That was my thought too, to go along with my manta steel. Is the rear of the CE#2 zavvi fullslip this poster by any chance?

Screenshot_20211111-120805_IMDb.jpg