Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still convinced i got a crap copy i have seen some unboxing now but then dont show the opening side too long and on quick glance i see there ones look flat not like mine the folder part sticking out.
That's probably because they've been opened and repositioned..
The edge of the folder wasn’t flat when my copy was sealed but once I removed it and put it back in it was fine.

Reactions: bwatt99
Just saw an unboxing of the complete basterds edition and have to say they did a nice job with it. Looks to be very good quality. CE2 is certainly the nicer of the two.

Still okay with my decision to cancel my order, though, since I prefer the uncensored logo.

I thought the one click box had spot glossing on the image too. That’s what’s setting this apart from looking proper premium from the outside. And then of course the one new steelbook and both slips

Just arrived. I can’t believe they sent out a £90 edition in that tiny thin box the same width as the edition itself with a half deflated air bag in the one inch gap on the other side.

It’s turned out okay for a zavvi/ universal one click. Yeah there’s things I’d change (mainly finishes) but other than that it’s okay. My main problem is that the newer steelbook would of looked great with the same finish as the rifle steelbook. Even the box is better in hand. And surprisingly it’s a tad more colourful than the mana full slip. BUT the manta slip has a better finish on the art. Swings and roundabouts

Can’t wait to watch this masterpiece in 4K on Sunday night

Just arrived. I can’t believe they sent out a £90 edition in that tiny thin box the same width as the edition itself with a half deflated air bag in the one inch gap on the other side.

It’s turned out okay for a zavvi/ universal one click. Yeah there’s things I’d change (mainly finishes) but other than that it’s okay. My main problem is that the newer steelbook would of looked great with the same finish as the rifle steelbook. Even the box is better in hand. And surprisingly it’s a tad more colourful than the mana full slip. BUT the manta slip has a better finish on the art. Swings and roundabouts

Can’t wait to watch this masterpiece in 4K on Sunday night
Yep im shocked zavvi got to the effort of making such items but then use flimsy thin boxes and the reason i stopped buying bigger sets as these thin boxes seems to be all they have or ever use and has very changed in years.
I obviously missed box set first time around and wanted it over the singles.
But i thought better something than nothing.
My first one was sent and i said to myself i grab second which was charged and on its way currently.
And said to myself as soon as box set comes back in stock i grab it, and it was in stock almost a full day.
I then seen Facebook unboxing and did like it a lot but my worry all along was how it be packed, i went to possibly order one and all sold out.
I had my chance but was not too bothered as have edition 1 and edition 2 on wa.
And be pissed if the outer box of the oc turned up a mess. So maybe it's a good thing it had sold out.
I do like the box shame on zavvi for poor packaging though it's always there biggest let down.
There probably be more stock back up but returns possibly

I'd be gutted if I received a copy like that..
Premium editions should have premium packaging that's all there is to it..
It would be returned if it was mine...
Yes they try and go premuim with this edition but after 11 yrs still don't know how to pack right. Why even bother makes such nice edition or try to make them wheh packing used to send are crap

Yes they try and go premuim with this edition but after 11 yrs still don't know how to pack right. Why even bother makes such nice edition or try to make them wheh packing used to send are crap

Because people still buy them and a lot of people still keep them when they are flawed.

I'd be gutted if I received a copy like that..
Premium editions should have premium packaging that's all there is to it..
It would be returned if it was mine...
Just asked for replacement version #2. Outer box got dents, Steelbook got scratches. Thin carton box as a package. Speaking with Zavvi CS is like speaking with Bot... They overcharged me twice for this order... It is worse and worse every time... Its like they selling damage goods or manufacturers trying to push faulty products to sell... Disgusting