Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Really disappointed by the images from the German release. Wanted to give zavvi the benefit of the doubt with the premium price tag. Cancelled my OC, will wait and test my luck with the FAC release

Really disappointed by the images from the German release. Wanted to give zavvi the benefit of the doubt with the premium price tag. Cancelled my OC, will wait and test my luck with the FAC release
FilmArena will be using the same steelbook as UK/Germany/Italy/France and other countries in Europe

The steelbook is available to order from various Czech Republic Retailers

FilmArena have 2 releases
Steelbook on it's own that other retailers in Czech Republic have and a FAC release using that steelbook

• Helpful Post
Reactions: gAnX
And what are the FAC, HDZeta and Cine-Museum finishes on the steel? I’m pretty sure they will be the same awful streaky matte bacon finish
Exactly, but what I mean is that people will gladly still buy those premiums, and yet people are cancelling Zavvi for the same reason?? They all include the exact same steelbook with the same finish.

Exactly, but what I mean is that people will gladly still buy those premiums, and yet people are cancelling Zavvi for the same reason?? They all include the exact same steelbook with the same finish.
Sorry, yeah that’s true. I have it pre ordered with zav and I haven’t cancelled yet but I’m on the verge.

Wow typical zavvi. I decided that I didn't want to renew my Red Carpet Membership this year due to not really using them. I noticed that my credit card linked to it expired in June so I thought I it wouldn't renew and on the site it says please resolve card details for the payment. Just checked my credit card and they have managed to still take payment for new years of Red Carpet. Just sent them a stinking email about it :angry: