Inglourious Basterds (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: October 18, 2021 (Edition 1) - November 15, 2021 (Edition 2 - Complete Edition)
Purchase links: Collectors Edition #1 - Collectors Edition #2 - Complete Basterds Edition
Price: £39.99 (Edition 1 - Edition 2) - £89.99 (Complete Edition)
Notes: Each edition is individually numbered & limited to only 1000

ib_1.jpg
ib_2.jpg
ib_3.jpg

Collectors Edition #1
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Steelbook
  • 36-Page Photo booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Character Cards

Collectors Edition #2
  • Metallic finish Rigid Slipcase
  • Engraved Rifle (deboss) Steelbook
  • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
  • 4 x Art Cards housed in Envelope
  • 8 x Playing Cards

Complete Basterds Edition
  • Rigid Jacket Slipcase with Foil Stamped Title & Magnet Close
  • Full-Colour Inner Jacket Wrap & Hidden Drawer to house elements exclusive to Complete Basterds Edition:
    • Individually Numbered (embossed) Card XXXX / 1000
    • Acetate Collector’s Card
    • Cast Poster
  • Collector’s Edition #1 & #2, as above, including
    • 36-Page Photo booklet
    • 36-Page Behind-the-scenes booklet
    • 8 x Art Cards housed in x2 Envelope
    • 8 x Character Cards
    • 8 x Playing Cards

Last edited by a moderator:
CA0F3BDC-777F-4395-819F-5F051AB99B1C.jpeg
737D929D-8B6F-4DBB-BBD0-176EB6F2657D.jpeg

Glad I cancelled the OC and went with this one with the hope the steel would be better. Box is "fine", but the steel is nice, debossing and gloss. Nice edition to my Reel Synergy set. :thumbs:

Edit: couple of quick pics :) Steel a bit mucky, but unmarked.

Last edited:
Are these steels different to the same steel in the OC then? Thought they would be all the same.
Yes the same, I cancelled re the steel in the first version and gambled the 2nd would be better finish :)

Ordered 2 of the OC as I had no hope that it would arrive I damaged and figured double my chance and just return the other.

Well, more fool me as they crammed them in to two of the normal boxes and taped them together. No room at all in the Frankenstein box and multiple corners on both boxes have been bent.

I can see on other pictures that the corners of the OC are slightly curved in anyway from the plastic wrap but not like this.

Zavvi really do suck at packaging.

My ultimate edition turned up at 5pm :oops: Usual for royal mail, but I'm not complaining! Few tiny dings, but 98% unscathed!

Very nice package overall, the OC box is so close to premium retailer quality. Colour me impressed. CE#2 slip is matte, which surprised me after CE#1 being glossy, but it works well there.

The CE#2 steelbook is very nice too, so glad that turned out better than the sh*t one in CE#1. I've gone and taken the CE#1 steel out (will sell separately) and slotted in a lone Mantalab IB steel I bought a while back. Perfect combo package imo :D

It's not damaged,
It's the opening side of the folder containing the cards so that's where the fold is.

If you open it you'll see it actually sits flat but you may, however, be choosing to keep it sealed.

No damage, though...
I'm still convinced i got a crap copy i have seen some unboxing now but then dont show the opening side too long and on quick glance i see there ones look flat not like mine the folder part sticking out.

• Haha
Reactions: Masta Norris
Seen unboxing on Facebook of oc looks ok shame there was none when first listed as had missed it.
I left it too long to order edition 2 and was left with edition 1 which i stuck in my basket back then and still never committed.
By then all was sold out, but yet as edition 1 when first up was also sold out but still in basket i was still me order and was dispatched
Then after that i was able to order edition 2.

I said to myself if oc comes up i grab one but bit pointless when i have edition 1 and edition 2 on way.

And where im located by time oc got here it be trashed knowing my luck.
Anyone got pics of what they send the oc in, I thought the word was they use sturdy boxes now, i still to see such sturdy box only the flimsy thin as paper ones is all i have ever got on larger edition even the batman set with tin case few years back that was a disaster and a nightmare to sort out.

Seen unboxing on Facebook of oc looks ok shame there was none when first listed as had missed it.
I left it too long to order edition 2 and was left with edition 1 which i stuck in my basket back then and still never committed.
By then all was sold out, but yet as edition 1 when first up was also sold out but still in basket i was still me order and was dispatched
Then after that i was able to order edition 2.

I said to myself if oc comes up i grab one but bit pointless when i have edition 1 and edition 2 on way.

And where im located by time oc got here it be trashed knowing my luck.
Anyone got pics of what they send the oc in, I thought the word was they use sturdy boxes now, i still to see such sturdy box only the flimsy thin as paper ones is all i have ever got on larger edition even the batman set with tin case few years back that was a disaster and a nightmare to sort out.

20211112_113307.jpg
As you can see i had a lucky escape, box took a heavy hit but that was where the air cushion was positioned !

View attachment 521362As you can see i had a lucky escape, box took a heavy hit but that was where the air cushion was positioned !
Wow zavvi not changed at all im always told stuff like this they have improved in boxes used, like dawn of the dead from second sight come in sturdy box, i never got that from zavvi due to crap boxes in past.
When i see that packing box im glad i never ordered oc first time or these past days. As you probably get away with less damage posting within uk but overseas very slim.
As much as it be nice to have the complete collection i have better chances of my single surviving the trip.
Im still curious if my edition 1 has issues as looks odd on the opening side of it the where steel and envelope come out the envelope sticks out a lot. I can't really see this on any vidsci seen so far
Ì have the mad max tin version on pre order but i think i cancel it as had one similar sent years back and was a mess, then sent another as was as bad. Thin flimsy boxes.
Least this is some sort of box I had a box cut up and wrapped around the tin edition to look like s box lol.
It was trashed the second attempt was bigger box the one air pocket nothing else not as trashed as first but bad enough to keep.

Thanks for the pics such a shame they go to the trouble of making such editions but let customers down with flimsy boxes.

Reactions: Fmac72