Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price:TBA

Note
Release is still to be confirmed

MV5BOTJiNDEzOWYtMTVjOC00ZjlmLWE0NGMtZmE1OWVmZDQ2OWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Arrow Video or Arrow Academy release

In some copies of Arrow Video new release of The Prey it's been reported that it includes a promotional card for Arrow and Arrow Academy, the back has the poster for Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds

Post Card allegedly is using this film poster image
MV5BOTJiNDEzOWYtMTVjOC00ZjlmLWE0NGMtZmE1OWVmZDQ2OWJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg

Release not confirmed yet but when arrow include a card with film poster that usually means it's a release coming at some stage

There is a slight possibility wrong image was used and meant to be the 1978 film The Inglorious Bastards

When I see more confirmed info I will post any updates

Reactions: Sigill
Not sure if this will happen but it would be cool if it did. I presume with it being Arrow they would get some new bonus features. Hopefully this turns out to be true. I did like the original Inglorious Bastards aswell but would prefer it to be this!

I'm thinking like The Thing treatment they did.......... so steelbook + hardbound slipbox. Which then makes me wonder if Shout Factory will also get some play here in the USA. I want them all. :p

Reactions: paulboland
I'm thinking like The Thing treatment they did.......... so steelbook + hardbound slipbox. Which then makes me wonder if Shout Factory will also get some play here in the USA. I want them all. :p
A limited edition hard slipbox release I would say be a definite at least
Be interesting as to what new extras on Blu-ray discs will be included and will the film itself have new 4K scan remaster

They should have a quentin podcast and/or commentary track given that he has recently done a podcast and also his almost 2 to 3 hour one with Pure Cinema Podcast whom are now like his theaters official podcast. ie. he should have quick access and those guys would be great hosts for it too ... Never the less, yeah hope there is some new stuff.

By the way... love how Arrow basically announce/tease upcoming releases with randomly inserted cards in new releases.

Reactions: paulboland
4K UHD release will be from Universal themselves when that happens not Arrow
Universal in Spain had listed 4K release for October 25th but that was changed to just Blu-ray with 4K UHD release postponed to a later time

Arrow release will be Blu-ray likely will be using 4K scan remaster and I expect some new extras exclusive to arrow release

Reactions: Mike Haley
With Arrow now starting to do 4K UHD releases
It's now very possible they could be doing a 4K UHD release for this film

I expect there will be separate 4K UHD and Blu-ray limited edition releases

Reactions: spass