Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Nova did a great job with the Tarantino movies they released but I’m sure Manta will do the series justice

I really liked this movie, even though I’d probably get this release just to continue the Manta exclusive line, I can rightly say I’m excited for this release and would get it anyway!

Reactions: Flloydo
Same. BUT... Nova's weren't perfect IMO (the slips let them down), so I don't mind Manta taking over. :D

Personally I think their pulp fiction Mia white slip with the gold title is one of the best this year. Lovely white rough slip with the spot glossed Mia illustration and the same on the back. And that gold title is lovely (the same as mantas la la land full slip which is equally as good and one of my favourites too). But nova let us down on the steel with no bossing and the 25c missing. Also think their kill bill steels and the kill bill vol 2 lenti are up there too.
But manta are my favourite nowadays and I’m happy for them to do Tarantino 100%

Generally I’m more pleased with Manta than Nova, too. I wouldn’t mind if Manta releases more Tarantinos but in the end the most important thing is to get the rest of the Tarantino movies in premium. At least Jackie Brown and Django.

Personally I think their pulp fiction Mia white slip with the gold title is one of the best this year. Lovely white rough slip with the spot glossed Mia illustration and the same on the back. And that gold title is lovely (the same as mantas la la land full slip which is equally as good and one of my favourites too). But nova let us down on the steel with no bossing and the 25c missing. Also think their kill bill steels and the kill bill vol 2 lenti are up there too.
But manta are my favourite nowadays and I’m happy for them to do Tarantino 100%
Yeah, that is a nice slip, but the steel lets it down somewhat (like you said). As for Kill Bill, I hate the back art on the steels, and the slips weren't much better IMO.

Reactions: Flloydo