Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E91118D7-2142-4E5B-AF1E-1C8E5C5B1B85.gif

It will be interesting to see what artwork they use. I wonder which Steelbook it will be, there’s been that many! Lol.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
the Manta Lab edition is the one and only edition I need.

I kinda agree, it’s perfect and I hate the attitude of its blah blah take my money I don’t need to see slips etc. As much as I love a film or my favourite films I still need to see slips. When everyone and their grandmas have released a film (not necessarily this one) then theres only so much art you can use that’s not repeated unless they commission a new artist to have a crack.

but that attitude winds me up. It’s a dangerous attitude that retailers abuse if they know you’ll buy anything. Just my opinion

I’m interested in this but it all depends on what steel they use and what art they choose

Reactions: Genocide
I kinda agree, it’s perfect and I hate the attitude of its blah blah take my money I don’t need to see slips etc. As much as I love a film or my favourite films I still need to see slips. When everyone and their grandmas have released a film (not necessarily this one) then theres only so much art you can use that’s not repeated unless they commission a new artist to have a crack.

but that attitude winds me up. It’s a dangerous attitude that retailers abuse if they know you’ll buy anything. Just my opinion

I’m interested in this but it all depends on what steel they use and what art they choose
i'm also not a fan, but there are few movies where I would blind buy the asian premium WEA steelbook edtion without seeing the slips first (The Crow, Batman '89, Aliens, John Wick, Big Trouble In Little China, The Thing)

i'm also not a fan, but there are few movies where I would blind buy the asian premium WEA steelbook edtion without seeing the slips first (The Crow, Batman '89, Aliens, John Wick, Big Trouble In Little China, The Thing)

Even with some of my absolute favourites I’d still need to see the goods and I also pass on some editions anyway. But the thing is also one of my favs and big trouble too. Would love to see proper premiums of them.

just because you dont want to blind buy stuff doesnt mean other people won't lol

this is QT we are talking about. this aint some run of the mill movie lol

just because you dont want to blind buy stuff doesnt mean other people won't lol

this is QT we are talking about. this aint some run of the mill movie lol

you seriously didn’t understand my point clearly by your reply. And you even proved my point with the first sentence

QT is in my top 5 directors but I still don’t wish to be mugged off by retailers with bad art/ over used art/ the same art because I’ll blind buy anything.

Not that you’ve said it, but you can’t even use the argument that most likely one of the members who liked your post would say “you don’t have to buy it” because you’ll be blind buying :rofl:

and why would you even want to promote the fact you will blind buy anything by anyone regardless of the director or film knowing that the retailer can mug us off with shiiiiit art and over saturating that said film lol

Futureshop is the best version out their for this title it cant get any better in my opinion. The good old days of bringing out the real quality work.

Status
Not open for further replies.