Inglourious Basterds

Jan 30, 2009
England
I saw this film last night and i really enjoyed it. Looks like Tarantino is making some good films again now. I suggest you guys go and check it out if you get a chance :)

I saw this film last night and i really enjoyed it. Looks like Tarantino is making some good films again now. I suggest you guys go and check it out if you get a chance :)

Glad to hear you liked it. Tarantino is my 2nd favorite director, behind Scorsese. I cant wait to see this movie. And i dunno what youre talking about but every Tarantino movie i have see has been awesome even Death Proof lol. It was way better than Plant Terror.

Glad to hear you liked it. Tarantino is my 2nd favorite director, behind Scorsese. I cant wait to see this movie. And i dunno what youre talking about but every Tarantino movie i have see has been awesome even Death Proof lol. It was way better than Plant Terror.

i couldnt stand kill bill or death proof...plus guys i warn yout here is a lot of subtitles to read so if its not ur film stay away lol

I liked the movie, just got back actually. but i find he's trying to hard to outdo himself with the long drawn out scenes. they are getting toooooo drawn out and I lose interest in what is being said. It was still a great flick but not my fav. tarantino by a long shot.

haha! I guess I'll join the haters club because KB just sucked bad!

I am going to check out Inglorious Bastards since my girlfriend wants to see it.

Glad you and Jon D agree with me on kill bill

You will like this if you like ww2 films and dont mind reading subtitles

Also if u watcht he trailer makes it seem very actiony but its not....I still recommend it though and is up there with one of my favs this year :D

Yet another blu-ray to wait on.... Just can't get myself to pay for theater tickets when the cost could be the same as buying the blu ray and being able to see it over and over again!

and kill bill wasn't THAT bad - you just have to like that kind of film style (cheesy anime/live action/gore kung fu).

wiggle your big toes motherfu**er!

Yet another blu-ray to wait on.... Just can't get myself to pay for theater tickets when the cost could be the same as buying the blu ray and being able to see it over and over again!

and kill bill wasn't THAT bad - you just have to like that kind of film style (cheesy anime/live action/gore kung fu).

wiggle your big toes motherfu**er!

But what if you don't like the movie? then you waste $20-25 buying it.

Kill Bill wasn't even bad it was awesome. I can't wait for the Whole Bloody Affair version to come out on Blu-ray

But what if you don't like the movie? then you waste $20-25 buying it.

Kill Bill wasn't even bad it was awesome. I can't wait for the Whole Bloody Affair version to come out on Blu-ray

we have a pass at blockbuster that I use to rent with.. I probably rent 20 movies a month.. mostly tv on dvd for watching of course ;)

it's like renting it for a buck before buying so no skin off my back!

oh ya another thing i hated about this movie was the quirky music QT chose for it. This is a war movie (set in 1944 I think) that takes place in France for the most part and the opening scene has this western/flamenco guitar thing going on that I thought was just rediculous. and there's a scene with an 80's Bowie ballad playing. PU. He really needs to let someone score his stuff for him or write FOR THE FLICK.

oh ya another thing i hated about this movie was the quirky music QT chose for it. This is a war movie (set in 1944 I think) that takes place in France for the most part and the opening scene has this western/flamenco guitar thing going on that I thought was just rediculous. and there's a scene with an 80's Bowie ballad playing. PU. He really needs to let someone score his stuff for him or write FOR THE FLICK.

Thats cuz Q's favorite movie is "The Good The Bad & The Ugly" and he tries to mimmick the way the musical peices are played out in that movie alot.

Anyways, I just saw the movie this past Saturday and thought it was pretty awesome. Albeit I wish it woulda just been some other story to it and continue all the killing and **** ahahahaha ... but, nice story.

Loved it loved it loved it!!! Awesome movie! Guess I'm gonna have to go take Bighorns too see it now. I liked the sountrack too GB :p