Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
image-jpg.110179

Announced today on The Blu Collection Facebook page.

Scheduled for release TBA 2014.

More info to come!

attachment.php

About INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS:
A week in the life of a young singer as he navigates the Greenwich Village folk scene of 1961.

From Facebook - Coming Soon

Attachments

• IMG_42108365468364.jpeg
    IMG_42108365468364.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 14140533662861744.jpg
    14140533662861744.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 9,149
Last edited:
I don't see the Blu Collection sticker on the sealed copy pictured in this thread. Too bad; I'd want it to match the stickers on my 2 non-kimchi exclusives: Attila and Nobody. Really sad if no one got the sticker.

I don't see the Blu Collection sticker on the sealed copy pictured in this thread. Too bad; I'd want it to match the stickers on my 2 non-kimchi exclusives: Attila and Nobody. Really sad if no one got the sticker.
7DhzJmO.jpg

This does have a Blu Collection sticker. I think only the KimchiDVD exclusives and the early releases don't have one; at least Place Beyond the Pines doesn't. Not sure about the two Ozon movies and La maison de Himiko though since I don't own those (yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja and WKRP
7DhzJmO.jpg

This does have a Blu Collection sticker. I think only the KimchiDVD exclusives and the early releases don't have one; at least Place Beyond the Pines doesn't. Not sure about the two Ozon movies and La maison de Himiko though since I don't own those (yet).
Is there any extra features like audio commentary or documentary?

Is there any extra features like audio commentary or documentary?
I think it only has the 40min. Inside "Inside Llewyn Davis" featurette and maybe trailers. I can't remember. I'd recommend picking up the Criterion release because it's really really good and even includes the concert film, Another Day, Another Time.

I'll double check when I get home (and hopefully take some pics of the ABCs of Death set as well).

I think it only has the 40min. Inside "Inside Llewyn Davis" featurette and maybe trailers. I can't remember. I'd recommend picking up the Criterion release because it's really really good and even includes the concert film, Another Day, Another Time.

Seconded. Anyone who really likes this film has an obligation to get the Criterion release, which is exactly what I'll be doing at some point. It looks absolutely loaded.

Reactions: PunkNinja