Inside Out (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Interchangable Character Cards) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Inside Out - (With Collectible Character Cards) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo)
Release Date: Nov 3 2015

CAN - $30.99
Purchase: English

Purchase: Bilingual

USA - $24.99
Purchase

(Looks like this might be a slip with a hole and you can choose which character card you want to place behind it)

Last edited:

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
Reactions: alvinhwang21

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Don't quote me on this. I have yet to try it out....
BUT I think this is a thicker slip then normal, it should be able to fit a steelbook!
So when that Inside Out steelbook comes your way with the "Title-less spine"... you should be able to fit this bad boy over top!!!

I'll try it out on a regular steel as soon as I get home... or maybe @alvinhwang21 would you check this out for me?

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Don't quote me on this. I have yet to try it out....
BUT I think this is a thicker slip then normal, it should be able to fit a steelbook!
So when that Inside Out steelbook comes your way with the "Title-less spine"... you should be able to fit this bad boy over top!!!

I'll try it out on a regular steel as soon as I get home... or maybe @alvinhwang21 would you check this out for me?

genius...:thumbs:

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
So... it works... but not the best. Its VERY VERY TIGHT. You wont be able to keep the steelbook sealed thats for sure.
I put A Bugs Life in it... kind of funny.
FullSizeRender 3.jpg

If this is a route you are wanting to go. Don't plan on watching the movie much. its hard to get it on and off.