Inside Out (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Interchangable Character Cards) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA/Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Inside Out - (With Collectible Character Cards) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo)
Release Date: Nov 3 2015

CAN - $30.99
Purchase: English

Purchase: Bilingual

USA - $24.99
Purchase

M2218198.jpg

(Looks like this might be a slip with a hole and you can choose which character card you want to place behind it)

Last edited:
Inside Out - (With Collectible Character Cards) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo)
Release Date: Nov 3 2015
$30.99
Purchase: English

Purchase: Bilingual

M2218198.jpg

(Looks like this might be a slip with a hole and you can choose which character card you want to place behind it)
AWESOME! :woot: :drool: :notworthy: I hope we get this exclusive here in the States! :)

Thanks @kaw! :thumbs:

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Don't quote me on this. I have yet to try it out....
BUT I think this is a thicker slip then normal, it should be able to fit a steelbook!
So when that Inside Out steelbook comes your way with the "Title-less spine"... you should be able to fit this bad boy over top!!!

I'll try it out on a regular steel as soon as I get home... or maybe @alvinhwang21 would you check this out for me?

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Don't quote me on this. I have yet to try it out....
BUT I think this is a thicker slip then normal, it should be able to fit a steelbook!
So when that Inside Out steelbook comes your way with the "Title-less spine"... you should be able to fit this bad boy over top!!!

I'll try it out on a regular steel as soon as I get home... or maybe @alvinhwang21 would you check this out for me?

genius...:thumbs:

I am sure it will fit. Which steelbook version of Inside Out do you recommend?

By my understanding I think they are all pretty much the same artwork. I have the Zavvi steelbook pre-ordered.
Wonder if the circles will line up... fingers crossed it will work.

So... it works... but not the best. Its VERY VERY TIGHT. You wont be able to keep the steelbook sealed thats for sure.
I put A Bugs Life in it... kind of funny.
FullSizeRender 3.jpg

If this is a route you are wanting to go. Don't plan on watching the movie much. its hard to get it on and off.