Slipbox Insurgent (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive) [Korea]

May 25, 2013
Release date: November 2015
Purchase link: Nova
Price: $29.99
Note: Limited 700 numbered copies. 2D/3D. 16p booklet + 5 post cards + 5 poster cards

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 17.45.41.png

12234961_640762526027523_8168122096315863962_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dutch Steelbook Limited Edition is really Beautiiful, it is the nicest steel for Insurgent ! Worth Owning and if you buy from Berts, they are Amazing !!! Amazing Customer service plus Packing very well protected worth every penny... if you want to see pictures(which you mostly probably have seen them, give a quick look here really nice steel so much nicer in hands = Click me to see me :) )
Beautiful pics @Actarus :photo: :drool: THANKS! :notworthy: Now I'm definitely craving that Edition! :hungry:
The Dutch steelbook looks great in person (I wasn't sure from the pics). Keep it on your wish list for sure! I'll definitely be adding this Nova edition to the collection; thanks for the tag @luke98
@RekLess I already have one on my wish list :woot:

LINK :thumbs:

Beautiful pics @Actarus :photo: :drool: THANKS! :notworthy: Now I'm definitely craving that Edition! :hungry:

@RekLess I already have one on my wish list :woot:

LINK :thumbs:

Thank for the compliment @bloodsnake007 :notworthy: its a pleasure to show it to other members as not everyone is aware of that beautifully Stunning Edition...it could pass you by easy...
happy if even just one member gets a copy for himself not missing out on this gem :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thank for the compliment @bloodsnake007 :notworthy: its a pleasure to show it to other members as not everyone is aware of that beautifully Stunning Edition...it could pass you by easy...
happy if even just one member gets a copy for himself not missing out on this gem :thumbs:
@Actarus That's why YOU FU**ING ROCK!!! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: Thanks again and I'll let you know when I've added this gem to my Collection! :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus That's why YOU FU**ING ROCK!!! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: Thanks again and I'll let you know when I've added this gem to my Collection! :thumbs:

Thanks for the great compliment :smug: Very happy that you liked them and will add the Steel to your collection...yes let me know once you have it, for your impression in hands...

and its always a pleasure to share pictures with other members as often it is those open steel pictures that makes us go to want to collect a specific steel that we would not have otherwise...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@moon Pre-Ordered Insurgent as soon as I saw it listed on Nova(and this is my 4th different country copy for Insurgent). Wow again with Stunning Pictures of this amazing release looks awesome. Now its so Beautiful will need to get a 2nd copy of Insurgent :p

I am so in Love with the ''Scanavo FullSlip Amaray Case'' Korea release (Nova + the other companies that made Love Rosie and Let Me In)

Thanks as always your pictures are just superb ! Could not wait to Open my ''The Signal'' after I saw your pictures of the release(it was on pre-order but could not wait to receive it)...My third country release for The Signal Scanavo FullSlip...could not pass it up just too beautiful of a Package !

Thanks for all the ''newer Releases'' that you guys are putting out there !!!!!!! its nice to have more Popular Movies...

I hope for a ''The Maze Runner'' and ''The Maze Runner 2 Scorch Trials'' that would be sooooo Coool :)))))

^^

Reactions: moon
@moon Pre-Ordered Insurgent as soon as I saw it listed on Nova(and this is my 4th different country copy for Insurgent). Wow again with Stunning Pictures of this amazing release looks awesome. Now its so Beautiful will need to get a 2nd copy of Insurgent :p

I am so in Love with the ''Scanavo FullSlip Amaray Case'' Korea release (Nova + the other companies that made Love Rosie and Let Me In)

Thanks as always your pictures are just superb ! Could not wait to Open my ''The Signal'' after I saw your pictures of the release(it was on pre-order but could not wait to receive it)...My third country release for The Signal Scanavo FullSlip...could not pass it up just too beautiful of a Package !

Thanks for all the ''newer Releases'' that you guys are putting out there !!!!!!! its nice to have more Popular Movies...

I hope for a ''The Maze Runner'' and ''The Maze Runner 2 Scorch Trials'' that would be sooooo Coool :)))))

^^

@Actarus Thank you for your praise. :happy:

Reactions: Actarus
@eLviS1987 1disc: 2D,3D compatible. ;)

Oh I don't like 1 disk for both Versions, it affects the Quality especially of the 3D I find, but still Getting it for the Release.

For Future releases when a 3D is included @moon is it possible to give us a release that has both disks 2D+3D ???
... all other country releases for ''INSURGENT'' have the 3D on a single Full Disk... 2D+3D releases...

I hope it's not gonna start being a trend to do this for Korea for the ones that includes the 3D version, Personally I don't like this :bag: