Slipbox Insurgent (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Novamedia Exclusive) [Korea]

May 25, 2013
Release date: November 2015
Purchase link: Nova
Price: $29.99
Note: Limited 700 numbered copies. 2D/3D. 16p booklet + 5 post cards + 5 poster cards

Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 17.45.41.png

12234961_640762526027523_8168122096315863962_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: luke98
Reactions: AlienKing
Oops! Sorry @bloodsnake007 & @Actarus, forgot to tag you guys :sorry::p I was kinda half asleep when I wrote that :D

hahaha no worries and I was kinda half asleep when I ordered it, had just gotten up and saw this on Nova so I went straight for it ! ...and after went to look back at it to make sure it was the right package :rofl: ...oh can't wait for the next one, her hair goes down bellow her ears and she has them tucked in behind them and she looks soooooooo nice with longer hair, what a beauty :drool:

...can't wait to see the Custom Art Disks !!!

@bloodsnake007 I saw the picture Poster for Tris and Four the pale ones it looks awesome :) but I stay away from trailer, will not watch or read about it until its time to watch it ! I want to watch my movies with a blank slate as I always do, no expectations ~ darn previews they give all the best part in 30sec to 2 min and once its time to view the film you feel like you have already seen it !

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Would have preferred a steel but this looks great, ordered. :thumbs::cool:

The Dutch Steelbook Limited Edition is really Beautiiful, it is the nicest steel for Insurgent ! Worth Owning and if you buy from Berts, they are Amazing !!! Amazing Customer service plus Packing very well protected worth every penny... if you want to see pictures(which you mostly probably have seen them, give a quick look here really nice steel so much nicer in hands = Click me to see me :) )

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007