Interstellar by Paul Jackson [Born Ready]

Jun 6, 2015
would anyone be interested in this Interstellar poster we are looking to release between my brand Born Ready and artist Paul Jackson?

jackson-interstellar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Philacup

THE COME TO THE RESCUE NINJA
Premium Supporter
Jan 31, 2014
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
hi guys - the print is available now in our web store www.bornreadyldn.com/products - available in both 12.4" x 18.5" and 18" x 24"

View attachment 171023

Other sizes may be available on request - let me know what you think!

I must say its quite expensive for 18x24, but I bought it anyways. Like the total was about $132.00 CAD for me which is kinda crazy lol, but I like to support you guys. I thought it was 24x36 for that much at least haha.

Reactions: bornready
Jun 6, 2015
I must say its quite expensive for 18x24, but I bought it anyways. Like the total was about $132.00 CAD for me which is kinda crazy lol, but I like to support you guys. I thought it was 24x36 for that much at least haha.

Thank you so much! To be honest with you it cost us quite a lot to print it. Hardly making any money from it! Unless you are turning over large volumes like Mondo it's a very expensive business. Appreciate the support and I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Philacup

Philacup

THE COME TO THE RESCUE NINJA
Premium Supporter
Jan 31, 2014
Sherwood Park, AB Canada
Thank you so much! To be honest with you it cost us quite a lot to print it. Hardly making any money from it! Unless you are turning over large volumes like Mondo it's a very expensive business. Appreciate the support and I hope you enjoy it!

I completely understand. Makes a lot of sense. If its awesome when I get it I will continue to support you guys with your future prints for sure as seeing by the pics it looks awesome!

Jun 6, 2015
#bornready
Hi, are these signed by the artist, or can you get them signed by the artist? Thanks
Hi - not signed by the artist as he lives in Canada and I am from the UK although I am sure he wouldnt mind signing it if you live there! Ideally we wanted to release a load of them and do it that way similar to Mondo but other projects meant I have to do a print by order basis. hopefully we can create some more work in the future!