Slipbox Into The Wild (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Steelarchive Exclusive K03) [Germany]

Apr 19, 2015
Release date: January 31, 2017 (pre-order December 25, 2016. 08:00 PM CET)
Purchase link: SteelArchive
Price: €34.95
Note: Limited to 500

44.jpg

Into The Wild (Blu-Ray - Scanavo Case SteelArchive)-3.jpg

14500402_1469168856433217_20012106247906236_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy today. I really like the overall design… but disappointed the title on the scanavo spine is upside down when in the full slip, and the foil number on bottom of slip was eliminated. (my OCD speaking) :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: WKRP
This film with its "Life is so precious (and so much not about materialism) that I'll go to beautiful Alaska and end it prematurely" tale is annoying to me but I love this slipbox.
I must have it. I must.

Reactions: DuckDogers
What a great slip, definitely one of my favorites in my collection. The attention to detail is just great: debossing on the small footsteps, debossing on the broken glass of the bus, debossing on the title on the front of the shipping, embossing on the spine e, plus the beautiful color palette is just amazing. A steel would've made this perfect.

20170308_211017.jpg

A special thanks to @DuckDogers for helping me in securing a copy!

When did that happen? I only purchased once from the website and everything was ok.
at the end, when it all went to sh!t and he disappeared. A guy /friend I know from IG lost out on like over $500. Couple others here got burned too. Guessing most was related with the Turbo Kid release, as they got most their other stuff as these folks were collecting all the releases.

Long shot and probably talking to myself given how old this thread is but I’ve been looking for this release for some time - if anyone is looking to sell their copy or know someone who is, please PM