Now Streaming Invincible (Animated Series) (Season 2) [Prime Video]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Invincible
Amazon Studios has handed out a straight-to-series order for an hour long animated take on Invincible, based on Robert Kirkman's recently concluded comic book of the same name.

invincible.jpg

Invincible-pic-700x300.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Steven Yeun, J.K. Simmons, Sandra Oh, and Mark Hamill among the high-profile actors set to lead the Invincible cast.

the cast is rounded out by Seth Rogen, Gillian Jacobs, Andrew Rannells, Zazie Beetz, Walton Goggins, Jason Mantzoukas, Mae Whitman, Chris Diamantopoulos, Melise, Kevin Michael Richardson, Grey Griffin, and Max Burkholder.

Yo! Why is it only @kaw and myself in here?! Get in here, Ninjas!

The first three episodes went live last night rather than today. I watched the first one so far (which is nearly 50 minutes long -- crazy for an animated show!) and really enjoyed it. The animation is nice and smooth and the story is relatively close to the comic. Kirkman wrote this first episode, so the characters' "voices" are pretty spot-in, though there were a few changes which I questioned (naturally, I'll be harder on this show than most people since Invincible is my favourite superhero comic of all-time). And for those that have read the comic, yes, this cartoon does NOT hold back on the violence and gore (it's from the creator of The Walking Dead, after all).

Yo! Why is it only @kaw and myself in here?! Get in here, Ninjas!

The first three episodes went live last night rather than today. I watched the first one so far (which is nearly 50 minutes long -- crazy for an animated show!) and really enjoyed it. The animation is nice and smooth and the story is relatively close to the comic. Kirkman wrote this first episode, so the characters' "voices" are pretty spot-in, though there were a few changes which I questioned (naturally, I'll be harder on this show than most people since Invincible is my favourite superhero comic of all-time). And for those that have read the comic, yes, this cartoon does NOT hold back on the violence and gore (it's from the creator of The Walking Dead, after all).

Watched the first 2 eps last night. SO GOOD!!!!

Reactions: tridon
Press release from Amazon Studios

In advance of its highly-anticipated April 30 season one finale, Amazon Studios today announced it has renewed Robert Kirkman’s (The Walking Dead) hour-long, adult animated series Invincible for a second and third season. Seasons two and three will exclusively stream on Amazon Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.

“I’m extremely thankful to Amazon for the support and dedication they’ve put behind Invincible,” said Kirkman. “The comic book is truly a love letter to a genre that Cory (Walker) and I grew up reading and loving, and it’s been a gratifying journey to watch our characters come to life again through the animated series. We’re beyond excited to continue this story for at least two more seasons.”

Invincible is a crowning example of how a fresh and edgy approach to the superhero genre can resonate with audiences around the globe and we’re so glad that Invincible, one of our earliest investments in the adult animation genre, has accomplished just that,” said Vernon Sanders, Co-Head of Television at Amazon Studios. “Robert’s no-holds-barred storytelling coupled with a first-class voice cast delivered on fans’ wildest expectations and we’re thrilled to be giving them more Invincible.”

I saw the first 2 episodes but honestly wasn't clicking but everyone keeps raving about it. I may try again.

I also watched Shadow and Bone and that missed the mark for me

I saw the first 2 episodes but honestly wasn't clicking but everyone keeps raving about it. I may try again.

I also watched Shadow and Bone and that missed the mark for me

Man... I enjoyed both these shows. To each their own i guess?

Watched the finale of Invincible last night. So insane! Blew me a away.
It made the fight between Zod and Superman in Man of Steel look tame haha. So crazy.