Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release date: December 15, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $52.99

ip3.jpg

That´s seems to be a nice collection and is not so overpriced. I have the German Mediabook, that also has a big print of the chinese letters on the backcover. I always liked that, same here.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
That´s seems to be a nice collection and is not so overpriced. I have the German Mediabook, that also has a big print of the chinese letters on the backcover. I always liked that, same here.
I have the steelbook trilogy and then they came out with Ip Man 4 so now that a complete collection (hopefully) is out I'll probably wind up picking this up especially since it's in 4K. :D

Reactions: komor
I have the steelbook trilogy and then they came out with Ip Man 4 so now that a complete collection (hopefully) is out I'll probably wind up picking this up especially since it's in 4K. :D
I bought the Steelbook of IP Man 3 additionally to the Mediabook, that contains only 1+2+Ip Man Zero and Master Z. I will buy the 4th part as steelbook as well, but to have a collection with all parts in 4K would also be good. But I have to wait anyway (because of the language thing) and buy it only for the packaging is a little too excessive, I think.

You don't watch it in Mandarin and use subtitles? I actually prefer it that way.
The German dubbing is very good on these ones and I usually don´t watch it with original language, when I got used to the voice of the synhro ones. Maybe sometimes after the 2nd watch. But then I still need the German subs.

Very nice finish on this one, cloth design, gold foil lettering is heavily embossed and the box is very sturdy. Purchased this shortly after it got released, worth the price even though the 4K transfers are -naturally- not the best but they do provide a decent upgrade to the BDs.

Very nice finish on this one, cloth design, gold foil lettering is heavily embossed and the box is very sturdy. Purchased this shortly after it got released, worth the price even though the 4K transfers are -naturally- not the best but they do provide a decent upgrade to the BDs.
Thanks, definitely will be picking this up now. :D