Ip Man Trilogy 3-Disc Special Edition Slipcase w booklet [Germany]

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B004NA3MXK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
This is due for release 19th of August.
4013549274999.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
No English, but Im a big fan and already have to buy discs for my steelbook ... so I'll just buy one set of discs and pretend that both editions are complete lol.

There is also an Ip Man 3 but its a rip off and has horrible reviews and doesnt have Donnie in it.... anyways ......

Just saw this up on AMZ for what I think is a low price. Granted, if you dont speak English since thats not on the discs. I got the discs already so this will be a great digibook for me to have and to make a "convert" out of.

Region B :(

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hey bud what are you going to do with that HK box set I sent you? lol.

I still have it and its one of my crown jewels in my collection :D

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Ip Man 3 and Ip Man Zero is the same movie, it depends the country on what its called.

when you view image up close and zoom in it looks like this .... this texture reminds me more like soft material like that aftershock or whatever that Chinese edition was called. Perhaps this will be a digibook like that with soft material outside. I think that would be AWESOME! *fingers crossed*

ipman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That certainly looks like a nice digibook there, the German description on Amazon.de translates as "Linen Bound Hardcover".

Can't get enthusiastic about these editions without any English audio OR subtitles. I have to admit though that I like your idea of making up your own version from amaray editions discs that do include English. :cool:

I'm now having a major re-think....

If you don't already own this movie, perhaps wait till pictures surface to make you change your mind if you even do so. however I will say this, best kung fu movie EVER is the first Ip Man. I own both the amarays so I wouldnt mind grabbing this trilogy regardless so long as the packaging looks good. I'm a nut sure, but I've done crazier things with Inglourious Basterds so its all down hill now. lol.

Also the fact that the first 2 films are only 7.99 pounds each from Play is a deciding factor - though of course, the Geman Digibook is a little bit pricey at 24.99 euros. That's just below the limit for free postage to Spain. So I suppose I'd have to order something else as well (any excuse haha).

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I will be getting this for sure!!!

Anyone interested I'll be doing a Germany Group Buy soon, so anyone interested just let me know ;)

Its not a digibook edition! Its a VERY nice slipcover edition with booklet inside a regular case.

NOOOOOooooooo! not another "digibook" that turns out to be something else!
I have already ordered it though and it does look like a very nice slipcover. I'm also a little worried about the Spanish True Grit (Valor de ley) "digibook" I have a feeling that it could turn out to be like the Spanish "Hereafter" or "Buried" i.e. a standard amaray case inside a slipcover with a booklet.

Hope I'm wrong!