Ip Man Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 2, 2012
Release date: April 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
HMV.com
Zavvi.com
Price: £22.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £24.99 (Zavvi)

1.JPG

2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MRD and chunk
yup did that mistake couple years back with elite squad 2 (blufans) and i'm still waiting for the first movie, won't happen again.

Will buy, day 1. If 1 and 2 come out, even better. If not, oh well. I'm sure they will make a fourth one in a couple years.

Woohoo.. :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: I'll be pre ordering:joy:

If they sell well maybe the uk will bring out 1 and 2.

yeah that German slip is amazing. I got it.

I welcome any and all Ip Man steels. I got the German 1/2 and even part 2 IronPack ... but all of which aren't perfect. (except for that one slipcover, amazing feel)

Reactions: eLviS1987
I just want the first movie. 2 is, not great. The English accents almost save it by making it a comedy, but not quite. Maybe if this 3rd one is better it might be worth getting all 3, but if they don't at least release 1 I'm not getting any others.

1 and 2 are with a different distributor, I think, so not something Kaleidoscope have any control over. Waiting on a response re. whether this is a retailer exclusive.

Same, I'd definitely buy a box set.

Seems like they are just releasing a steel for the sake of releasing a steel. Makes no sense without the others.

I'd love a trilogy steel personally

Why get fleeced for 3 separate near empty metal cases when 1 will do? I will never understand this....
Collections (when done right) are so much more efficient with all that shelf space they save... not to mention how awesome it is to feel the extra weight from all those sweet, sweet discs inside when u pick it up :) :thumbs:

Too bad most of the best collection steels I have I hadda make offa my own back tho :cool: :cat:

fAVffMJ.jpg

HlTwauI.jpg

g8cFsdb.jpg

hdA4Vtg.jpg

qBgNUHz.jpg

0yjfCfq.jpg

...but at least retailers in the last few years are slowly comin around... (much less risk on their side if it bombs lolololol) :smuggrin: