iPad Pro chat thread

I picked up the 9.7" version and love it. Have used a mini 2 since it came out and this version got me to upgrade. Very fast and screen jumps out at you, especially reading comics on it!

Was bought a 9.7" pro as a present to upgrade from my iPad 3. Definitely faster and easier to hang on to.

I love my new Mac Mini Pro M2 so much that I've decided to go ahead and upgrade my iPad Air 3 and will be trading it in for the new 11 inch iPad Pro with the M2 chip. :D I so want to get the 12.9 inch version but it's just too expensive and I can't afford it. Apple products are crazy ridiculously high it's not even funny. I've been want an iPad Pro for a while but never could afford to get one, well, in January I'll have the resources to buy one. Pretty stoked about it. :thanks: I need to upgrade my iPhone Xs Max in the next year or two as well because Apple will be discontinuing support for it in 2025 so I have that to look forward to as well. Hopefully I'll be able to afford the iPhone 15 Pro Max at least. :cool:

I absolutely love it, snappy as hell too, especially with that M2 chip. WOW!

1CB6D7FE-9A94-4CED-B359-B19BE9312D79_1_201_a.jpeg