USA
Are you upgrading?

iphone.jpg

Reactions: dan8885

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Yeah my wife will be due for an upgrade and chose to hang on to her 5C, so perhaps that will be the time to investigate. I love my 6 plus in meantime, though. Hand cramps, but awesome otherwise, lol.

MrBMT

Steelbook Collector
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Worcester, UK
I think I'll likely be hanging onto my 128GB iPhone 6 for a while; I'm not sure what new hardware-only feature they'd have to introduce to persuade me to update at this point.

...maybe if they somehow came up with a way to integrate a 1080p (or better) projector into the phone? :p

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
I don't know how you guys can handle the 6 plus on a daily basis. I'm 2,03 m tall and got big hands and for me its even a mess sometimes to handle the regular 6 with one hand.
If I need a bigger screen I take my Air 2...

I'm happy with my 6 64 GB spacegrey at the moment but I will probably switch in 2016 to 7. I always pass those S models but Apple will extort me with good arguments and nice design to switch to 7 :oohyeah:

shejon01

Gooner Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2012
Cumbria UK
I love my 6 plus, but have real trouble trying to text while walking the dog haha just not quite comfortable.

My dads got an iPhone 5 and it seems tiddly to me haha

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
I love my 6 plus, but have real trouble trying to text while walking the dog haha just not quite comfortable.

My dads got an iPhone 5 and it seems tiddly to me haha
I started with the 6plus, and ended up eating a bunch of money cuz I had to go down to the 6.
If you can't "one-hand" your phone- then it is basically a tablet.
Despite the lost cash, the 6 was the right decision over the 6plus and I love it.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
I actually haven't heard Anything about the 7. I mean, there have not even been any teases about what could possibly pursuade me to upgrade. I usually stick with one iteration for at least a while.
(I went from 4s to 6 jumping the 5's completely)...
But, yeah, is the seven just going to be software upgrades, or hardware upgrades?
That's why I usually skip one iteration. 7 is probably gonna be a "in- betweener" like the 5's were.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Love 6 Plus-it is very big and took some getting used to as I was moving from 4, LOL. But with all of the things I take care of on phone, I love the large screen. To combat size issue, I had to, however switch to a different case that was as slim as possible. My girl hands are tiny, so definitely an adjustment.

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Love 6 Plus-it is very big and took some getting used to as I was moving from 4, LOL. But with all of the things I take care of on phone, I love the large screen. To combat size issue, I had to, however switch to a different case that was as slim as possible. My girl hands are tiny, so definitely an adjustment.

That's what concerns me I hand very I little hands and like using one hand I'm guessing this is impossible on the big 6?

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
I've just ordered the SE to tide me over until the 7 is (hopefully) released later in the year. Means I'll be free of my contract by then too so more options :)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Congrats @bigfub :thumbs:

I'm really happy with my 6 at the moment. My contract ends in October as every two years when the new iPhone release. So I'll probably upgrade to the 7.
But it's the first iPhone where I don't really feel like that I need to upgrade. The 6 is perfect for me.

Reactions: bigfub