iPhone 7 Thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Are you upgrading?

iphone.jpg

Reactions: dan8885
Yeah my wife will be due for an upgrade and chose to hang on to her 5C, so perhaps that will be the time to investigate. I love my 6 plus in meantime, though. Hand cramps, but awesome otherwise, lol.

I think I'll likely be hanging onto my 128GB iPhone 6 for a while; I'm not sure what new hardware-only feature they'd have to introduce to persuade me to update at this point.

...maybe if they somehow came up with a way to integrate a 1080p (or better) projector into the phone? :p

6 plus way too big for me, i like to try and do most with one hand not 2. I been hearing att did away with 2 year contract deal now in june ....everything goes to their NEXT program now.

I don't know how you guys can handle the 6 plus on a daily basis. I'm 2,03 m tall and got big hands and for me its even a mess sometimes to handle the regular 6 with one hand.
If I need a bigger screen I take my Air 2...

I'm happy with my 6 64 GB spacegrey at the moment but I will probably switch in 2016 to 7. I always pass those S models but Apple will extort me with good arguments and nice design to switch to 7 :oohyeah:

I love my 6 plus, but have real trouble trying to text while walking the dog haha just not quite comfortable.

My dads got an iPhone 5 and it seems tiddly to me haha

I love my 6 plus, but have real trouble trying to text while walking the dog haha just not quite comfortable.

My dads got an iPhone 5 and it seems tiddly to me haha
I started with the 6plus, and ended up eating a bunch of money cuz I had to go down to the 6.
If you can't "one-hand" your phone- then it is basically a tablet.
Despite the lost cash, the 6 was the right decision over the 6plus and I love it.

I actually haven't heard Anything about the 7. I mean, there have not even been any teases about what could possibly pursuade me to upgrade. I usually stick with one iteration for at least a while.
(I went from 4s to 6 jumping the 5's completely)...
But, yeah, is the seven just going to be software upgrades, or hardware upgrades?
That's why I usually skip one iteration. 7 is probably gonna be a "in- betweener" like the 5's were.

Love 6 Plus-it is very big and took some getting used to as I was moving from 4, LOL. But with all of the things I take care of on phone, I love the large screen. To combat size issue, I had to, however switch to a different case that was as slim as possible. My girl hands are tiny, so definitely an adjustment.

Love 6 Plus-it is very big and took some getting used to as I was moving from 4, LOL. But with all of the things I take care of on phone, I love the large screen. To combat size issue, I had to, however switch to a different case that was as slim as possible. My girl hands are tiny, so definitely an adjustment.

That's what concerns me I hand very I little hands and like using one hand I'm guessing this is impossible on the big 6?

That's what concerns me I hand very I little hands and like using one hand I'm guessing this is impossible on the big 6?
I don't usually text unless I can stop what I am doing and use both hands. But with the size of the phone I can imagine it would be challenging, haha

Reactions: Flash
I've just ordered the SE to tide me over until the 7 is (hopefully) released later in the year. Means I'll be free of my contract by then too so more options :)

As an update, I'm rather impressed with the speed of my SE and the fact that nobody really notices it's an upgrade as it looks the same as my old 5S :)

Reactions: dan8885
Congrats @bigfub :thumbs:

I'm really happy with my 6 at the moment. My contract ends in October as every two years when the new iPhone release. So I'll probably upgrade to the 7.
But it's the first iPhone where I don't really feel like that I need to upgrade. The 6 is perfect for me.

Reactions: bigfub