• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Anyone upgrading?

iphonex.png

Last edited:
Plus- Bigger screen without being a bigger phone. (Similar to 7, not 7 Plus) OLED screen.
Minus - Just not sure about the home button being gone. Cost justifiable for just bigger screen & OLED? Will early adopters just be one thousand dollar Beta testers?
Push - Face unlock. Not an issue. If u don't like it, turn it off and use passcode. Some of the "goodies" are stupid. Could care less about AR, and animating an emoji.

VERDICT: Still mulling....

Reactions: digitalbabe
Plus- Bigger screen without being a bigger phone. (Similar to 7, not 7 Plus) OLED screen.
Minus - Just not sure about the home button being gone. Cost justifiable for just bigger screen & OLED? Will early adopters just be one thousand dollar Beta testers?
Push - Face unlock. Not an issue. If u don't like it, turn it off and use passcode. Some of the "goodies" are stupid. Could care less about AR, and animating an emoji.

VERDICT: Still mulling....
How did your mulling turn out, haha?

Reactions: C.C. 95
How did your mulling turn out, haha?
I am locked and loaded and have everything set to order.
Why not? If I get one it'll be cool, if I don't - it's karma telling me it was for the best and wait 10 months for the next phone! (That's right- because of this unusually late release, the next iteration of the iPhone is only 10 months away).

I am locked and loaded and have everything set to order.
Why not? If I get one it'll be cool, if I don't - it's karma telling me it was for the best and wait 10 months for the next phone! (That's right- because of this unusually late release, the next iteration of the iPhone is only 10 months away).
Yeah I am going to try to order at 3:01 am EST after getting some zzz

Got mine too! What is your ship date? I had to order mine at a little after 4 because we had a power failure and phone didn't alert me to wake up.
November 3rd.:thumbs: (Not ship date - I think that is receive date!)
You were able to get one an hour after?!!:wow:
(Somehow people were able to order on Verizon 30 minutes before 3 A.M.!)