Iron Man 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 26, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Tuesday May 28 @ around 12 midday UK time)
Price: £27.99

12156536-1374675859922636.jpg
12156536-1504675859829018.jpg12156536-7854675859728386.jpg

Really don’t like this one. Colour of the clouds doesn’t suit the border, too many gaps of just waste space, Pepper and War Machine look terribly photoshopped and iron mans’ hand is huge!

Discount actually worked this time.

Still not sure if i’ll go for these steels or just buy the amaray boxset and stick the discs in my old steels. Preorder first, decide later.

Been following these forums for a few years now but thought I'd finally join to comment.

Much like with the Winter Soldier 4K Steelbook, I didn't receive an email for this. I actually missed out on Winter Soldier and had to buy from eBay because it wasn't until after I pre-ordered Civil War 4K that I found out it had been put up for pre-order and sold out. It just so happened that just now by co-incidence I was looking on Zavvi.
Anybody know why they do selective emails to tell you steelbook pre-orders? I get most of them but this and Winter Soldier has been absent.

Been following these forums for a few years now but thought I'd finally join to comment.

Much like with the Winter Soldier 4K Steelbook, I didn't receive an email for this. I actually missed out on Winter Soldier and had to buy from eBay because it wasn't until after I pre-ordered Civil War 4K that I found out it had been put up for pre-order and sold out. It just so happened that just now by co-incidence I was looking on Zavvi.
Anybody know why they do selective emails to tell you steelbook pre-orders? I get most of them but this and Winter Soldier has been absent.

My advice would be to use twitter, as they always announce it the very first second the steelbook is live for pre-order. Yeah, you get alerts for things you don't even care about, but since I use twitter notifications I've never missed a steelbook (90% of them with a 10% discount)

My advice would be to use twitter, as they always announce it the very first second the steelbook is live for pre-order. Yeah, you get alerts for things you don't even care about, but since I use twitter notifications I've never missed a steelbook (90% of them with a 10% discount)

Damn, I don't actually use any social media anymore. Decided to give it all up last year. I'll just have to guess when IM3 4k comes out haha.