Iron Man 2 Mask Edition [Mexico]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Available at mixup. Not sure if this is a Mexico exclusive.

7506005924004.jpg

http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/Product.aspx?sku=7506005924004

7506005923991.jpg

http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/Product.aspx?sku=7506005923991

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted this one on the IM2 release post Here

be careful some masks present scratches since they're loose in the box, I have take a look to 5 or 6 and only one was damage free.

The only place I have seen them is at mixup as the DVD SteelBook is exclusive for Liverpool

(click to enlarge)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to these come around again-looks like the Iron Man 1 Target exclusive from a few years ago. Thanks for posting!

I saw the Iron Man 2 mask edition for DVD at my Target ... although I quickly looked for a blu and didnt see one but then I didnt look hard enough to see if the DVD one was IM1 or IM2 but I thought it ws IM2 as it was stocked on same front endcap and had boatloads of them. Thought it may be a retail tie-in trying ot get rid of old stock.

hmm...what are the masks made out of ?

I heard somewhere that the disk are "inside" the mask? If this is true , how can that be ?

John

John, the mask is plastic, and it folds up, like a small notepad. The disc sits inside on a spindle, like a regular DVD case (I have the Iron Man 1 Blu-Ray Mask edition that Target had), but was not that impressed with the quality.

I saw the Iron Man 2 mask edition for DVD at my Target ... although I quickly looked for a blu and didnt see one but then I didnt look hard enough to see if the DVD one was IM1 or IM2 but I thought it ws IM2 as it was stocked on same front endcap and had boatloads of them. Thought it may be a retail tie-in trying ot get rid of old stock.

Hey Wreck...was it only the gold mask or did they also have a silver mask?

I'll have to check this upcoming weekend.

Don't worry as I saw one on ebay and it was the silver one. Too bad it's for the DVD and for the first movie. I wonder if there are any group buys for these as I'd love to get the War Machine mask with the second movie. That way I could match it with the Red and Gold one I have for IM1 :cool: