Iron Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 08-13-19

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Just waiting for Best Buy Canada to get their act together for the listings to work properly. You can put the items in your cart but you can't check out yet because it isn't adding the tax.

Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Just waiting for Best Buy Canada to get their act together for the listings to work properly. You can put the items in your cart but you can't check out yet because it isn't adding the tax.
Damn $250 all at once. Thanks but man that’s way to much for me. I didn’t even get the Captain America. But when Guardians 1 and Ant Man 1 get re-released I’ll pick those up since I have the second one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
May 1, 2018
Preordered all five!

Shame there’s three more coming soon, on top of the eight or so Pixar UHD SteelBooks also coming.

$$$

[EDIT] oh and there’s now an Avengers boxset with not-ugly SteelBooks smh

• Haha
Reactions: dfoles

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Getting the same issue. Added everything into the cart, but have no way to checkout. This new website SUCKS!

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Attention Canadian Ninjas.

Iron Man 1, 2 and 3 + Thor 1 and 2 are now up on Best Buy Canada's site.

@Drum18 @elchipo @Shadow of Light @Leafs17 @Leprekon @pioupiou
So contacted Best Buy Canada support and they said that ALL the items are completely sold out and that they are in the process of updating the website. They are waiting confirmation from the manufacturer for availability of more. BS I say. I'm guessing they will be switching to back order status as with others?

*shrugs*

So contacted Best Buy Canada support and they said that ALL the items are completely sold out and that they are in the process of updating the website. They are waiting confirmation from the manufacturer for availability of more. BS I say. I'm guessing they will be switching to back order status as with others?

*shrugs*
Never. EVER. Listen to BBYC customer service.
They have 0 idea of what is really going on.

Mark. My. Words.

Reactions: Shadow of Light

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Feb 1, 2017
This one is no longer available for pickup or shipping, I’ll have to try and order it the night before

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
if anyone is looking, found a few more copies in good shape in a box I had set aside. thanks