Release date: August 6, 2012
Purchase link: Iron Man (Sold-out)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Embossed

02.jpg

ironman_play.jpg 04.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

Last edited by a moderator:
It looked ok in the pictures and no mention of any damage. Im not super OCD about scuffs, as long as there is no dents or massive scratches then ill be happy and i always open my steels so being sealed wasnt a requirement. Just £50 including postage was my max and £40 including postage is my max for iron man 2

I got lucky before xmas and managed to get one at a BIN of £20 on eBay. Opened but immaculate. Must have searched just as it was listed and got lucky.

So just got my iron man delivered and i dont know if im happy or not. On the listing he described as excellent condition, unwrapped but never watched. First thing i noticed no j-card, i would assume with that description it would have been there. I expected a few light scuffs here and there aswell as the odd scratch but i wouldnt call it excellent condition.

The worst thing it was sent in a single jiffy bag, i did ask him whether it would be packaged well which i got no response to, luckily my postage service is great. All in all im happy ive finally got it but i think i could have found a better copy if i kept on looking.

Reactions: chunk and dfoles
So just got my iron man delivered and i dont know if im happy or not. On the listing he described as excellent condition, unwrapped but never watched. First thing i noticed no j-card, i would assume with that description it would have been there. I expected a few light scuffs here and there aswell as the odd scratch but i wouldnt call it excellent condition.

The worst thing it was sent in a single jiffy bag, i did ask him whether it would be packaged well which i got no response to, luckily my postage service is great. All in all im happy ive finally got it but i think i could have found a better copy if i kept on looking.

Yeah at the price you paid for an open copy I would expect it OCD mint.

Yeah at the price you paid for an open copy I would expect it OCD mint.

Im not that bothered about the slight scuffs or minor faint scratches. I just wished he listed it more accurately, such as, without j-card if he didnt have it. If someone who was a lot more OCD about steels bought it instead of me, i could see them being quite annoyed.

Im not that bothered about the slight scuffs or minor faint scratches. I just wished he listed it more accurately, such as, without j-card if he didnt have it. If someone who was a lot more OCD about steels bought it instead of me, i could see them being quite annoyed.

Personally I'd never expect the J-card to come with a used steelbook bought off ebay. Only exception being if the picture clearly shows the J-card (in a non-stock photo) or if the seller states in the description that they have it.

Including the J-card will add a slight amount of value so you'd expect the seller to state if they have it.

if it were me, i'd send it back for a full refund if the condition is not what was described on the listing (u are well within ure rights on ebay i think)

I wld get my money back, save up another £20 or so and get a nice mint sealed copy :thumbs: :scat: :drool:

if it were me, i'd send it back for a full refund if the condition is not what was described on the listing (u are well within ure rights on ebay i think)

I wld get my money back, save up another £20 or so and get a nice mint sealed copy :thumbs: :scat: :drool:

I have to agree with this. Except no substitute in your quest for a grail!

This being someone that paid £60 for a sealed version last year.

I lot of money, but you get what you pay for these days.

Get the refund (you will have to pay for return postage - recorded!)

It may bug you more over time, if you choose to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: satanclaus
Im going to keep it, I can deal with it not being perfect. Dents or deep scratches then it would be sent back but i never plan on selling my steels so ill take this non OCD mint version out of circulation.

Im going to keep it, I can deal with it not being perfect. Dents or deep scratches then it would be sent back but i never plan on selling my steels so ill take this non OCD mint version out of circulation.

Fair play mate. If you aren't in it for the money then you still have a mint steel which you really wanted so no loss on your part :thumbs:

You should probably let the seller know that they must list more accurately in future, because not everyone will be as forgiving as you have been ;)

Reactions: digitalbabe