Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ironmangermanfront.jpg

ironmangermanside.jpg

Released by Concorde - Iron Man in Germany is a 1 disc steelbook, but the disc is region free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DevilSmoke
One day I will have one. But not for the $300 eBay prices. There's a sealed Futureshop Iron Man for $174 which is tempting. :ohno:

I sold my extra copy of this for much less than $300. And you can find an open one of this for probably $120 or less.

The seller who has it at $300 is hoping someone will impulse buy that copy. ;)

If anyone interested in this Steelbook he can contact me i have two of them. The one i will give away is not in the best shape, i can upload some photos.

What Sort of price is iron man worth
i am interested in buying one dont want to offer to much tho

If you are talking about the first Iron Man blu-ray steelbook...eBay just finished an auction a couple weeks ago for one that sold for close to $300 US! EEK! You won't find a cheap one. The Iron man 2 steels are less..and easier to find.

sorry i meant the german mm edition

Yeah..sorry....I realized that after I posted..I saw a German version on eBay not too long ago...it wasn't as expensive as the Futureshop version but it still wasn't cheap...can't recall exactly what it went for but I was interested also until I saw it getting past $100 US.