1,189 0 0

justboy

Experiment 626
Premium Supporter
Feb 21, 2013
Edinburgh - UK
Reactions
6,450 0 0
I gave this one a miss as I don't like it enough to put on my wall.
The spilt Iron Man models looks cool but Jeff Bridges big head reminds me a bit of Ansin's Prometheus print.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,679 1 0
I gave this one a miss as I don't like it enough to put on my wall.
The spilt Iron Man models looks cool but Jeff Bridges big head reminds me a bit of Ansin's Prometheus print.
Interesting - hadn't seen that print before. I'm definitely enamored with the gold foil and I don't have any Iron Man posters, so this was an easy win for me. Something with a bit of pop should fit well.

Little disappointed with the price tag on this, but have no reference on what a foil variant typically goes for!

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
Reactions
7,417 0 0
Interesting - hadn't seen that print before. I'm definitely enamored with the gold foil and I don't have any Iron Man posters, so this was an easy win for me. Something with a bit of pop should fit well.

Little disappointed with the price tag on this, but have no reference on what a foil variant typically goes for!
Its about right for a foil Andy... foil prints usually vary between $75 - $115 from what I have seen with most being in that $75 - $90 range at drop's. But GMA has been charging $100 consistently on all there foil releases.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Reactions
66,679 1 0
Its about right for a foil Andy... foil prints usually vary between $75 - $115 from what I have seen with most being in that $75 - $90 range at drop's. But GMA has been charging $100 consistently on all there foil releases.
I don't get many prints, and it's been a very long time since I've paid over $60 for a steelbook release - kinda why I hesitated. Got spoiled by the global steelbook game! LOL

But it'll go well with my Mark IV, Mark I and War Machine when I setup my detolf in the new office...

Thanks for the details, very helpful :thumbs:

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
I like most all about the print but the split Marks killed it for me ... while I like the concept everytime I look at it my eyes just center on how the helmets don't match up in height. (obviously they wouldnt on screen either) but I guess its just an OCD thing where my eyes just so happen to gravitate each time. Art is powerful.... Love Gabz work tho. Love the RDJ pose on there too

Mar 19, 2014
Reactions
541 0 0
I got the foil edition. I liked the print and I think the foil edition will hold its value the best if I decide later I don't want to keep it. I wouldn't have ordered if I hadn't just made a big unexpected sale though. I also picked up the reg Thor print to save on shipping.

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Reactions
1,189 0 0
I got gold foil. @apsmith21
I have a few regular and magma foils in my collection and this is my first gold foil. Can't wait to see it in person because it looks stunning on pictures.

blumaster

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
Reactions
4,078 0 0
I received my copy today. Just a reg I bought for my nephew as a christmas present. It's a really nice looking poster and I bet the gold foil is going to be sick.

(kind of a blurry picture)