[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Okay, Ninja's.....

Every Halloween, or month of October, I gear up my movie viewing with Horror and Sci Fi films galore. What will follow are movies that I consider 'Standards' that get watched every year.

Since you guys more than likely know of most of these already, I'll spare you the movie rundowns, and hope to delight you with poster and stills images of the films.

First up.....

FRANKENSTEIN (1931)
6sheetfrankenstein.jpg

german_hh.jpg

german_22.jpg
german_aa.jpg
german_kk.jpg

Reactions: GeoRattray
Sorry for the hold up on Halloween movie #2, but it's a crazy life for ol' Jaws Finatic.

Here's the 2nd Halloween staple in the ol' homestead.....I'll say that this has the coolest opening sequence of all the classic horror movies, or at the very least on par with the beginning of Frankenstein (1931), the way the graverobbers stumble upon Lawrence Talbot's tomb. Just awesome.

fmwb.jpg

fmwLobby1.jpg
fmwLobby1c.JPG
fmwLobby1e.jpg
fmwLobby1f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GeoRattray
Nice recent pickup. I still don't have a steel of Leon even though it is one of my favourite films.
I am sure I have seen that one of the premium retailers has it on schedule so waiting patiently for that
Leon, or as it is called in the U.S., 'The Professional', is one of my favorite films. The relationship between the two main characters seems seemless, like it really is happening. Great acting. Great story. Just great, all around.

Reactions: Watkinss1
I remember Halloween as a child. It was so exciting seeing all the masks and costumes show up at the store. Picking one out and getting it home, you just couldn't help yourself but put it on and wear it. Loose fitting light weight clothing and a plastic mask. Oh yeah!!!!!