[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Wanted to let you Ninja's know that I believe Casey visited me.

I was in my car waiting for an appointment and decided to put my seat back and rest. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. As my eyes were closed and there is nothing but darkness, I was greeted by the face of Casey, which came thru the darkness of my closed eyes, right in the middle of the darkness. Not just appearing, but like she was approaching my face, getting closer and closer.

I've never had that happen before. When my eyes are closed it's just dark.

Being someone who has been involved in miraculous things, I'm not willing to discount what happened. I sometimes feel her with me. Just not all the time.

My wife found this video which should bring a level of comfort to all who have lost a pet. The family dog, friend of the cat, passed away, and evidently is still there, saying goodbye to his friend.

Diving in to the Frankenstein Legacy Collection Blu Ray set! Have had the DVD Legacy set for years, but this blu ray version is killer. It literally has every classic Frankenstein movie on it, from '31's Frankenstein to Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein. The old dvd set didn't have House of Dracula (it was on the Dracula Legacy DVD) or Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman (which was on the Wolfman Legacy DVD), but this version has them all.

From what I understand the Wolfman Legacy Blu Ray has all Wolfie movies up to A&CMF as well, including FMW.

Loving I finally have the films on blu that have been missing for ages. Esp; Son of Frankenstein, which I absolutely LOVE. Ygor is the best. Or is it Igor? No, he was with Fraunkensteeeen.

Reactions: GeoRattray
And like Dracula rising from the grave.........the thread continues.....

dracula dead and loving it GIF

I've been watching the movies on that Frankenstein Legacy Blu Ray I mentioned and wow, the transfers look absolutely beautiful. It's pretty clear that the folks who worked on cleaning these up had big time love for the source material. The picture is so crystal clear and clean it was kinda like watching them for the first time.

Obviously we already had Frankenstein, Bride, and A&CMF, but we never had Son of Frankenstein, Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman, Ghost of Frankenstein, or House of Frankenstein and House of Dracula.

We've come a long way from me sitting in front of a black and white TV, watching these films on Creature Feature and wondering why blotches and hair keep getting on the screen.

If you love these classics, I have to consider this a must buy!

And like Dracula rising from the grave.........the thread continues.....

dracula dead and loving it GIF

I've been watching the movies on that Frankenstein Legacy Blu Ray I mentioned and wow, the transfers look absolutely beautiful. It's pretty clear that the folks who worked on cleaning these up had big time love for the source material. The picture is so crystal clear and clean it was kinda like watching them for the first time.

Obviously we already had Frankenstein, Bride, and A&CMF, but we never had Son of Frankenstein, Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman, Ghost of Frankenstein, or House of Frankenstein and House of Dracula.

We've come a long way from me sitting in front of a black and white TV, watching these films on Creature Feature and wondering why blotches and hair keep getting on the screen.

If you love these classics, I have to consider this a must buy!
No no no, let it die lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic
We are at page 67, which means we need 33 pages to reach 100.

33 was the number worn by the hick from French Lick, Larry Bird. My favorite basketball player!!!

In his honor, I push forward. But also because I'm greedy and want Iron Man to add more stuff to the contest.

So...out of all the resources out there, Manta, Cinemuseum, Film Arena, BluFans, HDZ, etc... do you have a particular favorite?

I'll confess here and now an almost tribal respect and adoration toward Manta Lab.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
So...out of all the resources out there, Manta, Cinemuseum, Film Arena, BluFans, HDZ, etc... do you have a particular favorite?

I'll confess here and now an almost tribal respect and adoration toward Manta Lab.
Novamedia for me. But they were my first premium. And I tend to stick to things like that lol. I guess is why I have a thing for titans of cult. Mad max reignited my love of steelbooks and it endeared me to them.

Have to be honest, I am a big fan of HDZ even though they are banned from here.
In the past blufans have been one if my favourites but have gotten a bit bored of them due not not doing much more than marvel releases.
I have my first manta ordered from the batman group buy here so looking forward to that.
Not got any novamedia so can't judge.
I think from my little experience, Weet do some of the best full slips but I tend to go for SL or DL so usually go with other retailers.
Good to see this thread resurrected but not sure we will get to 100 unless it is kept open for another 6 months lol

Have to be honest, I am a big fan of HDZ even though they are banned from here.
In the past blufans have been one if my favourites but have gotten a bit bored of them due not not doing much more than marvel releases.
I have my first manta ordered from the batman group buy here so looking forward to that.
Not got any novamedia so can't judge.
I think from my little experience, Weet do some of the best full slips but I tend to go for SL or DL so usually go with other retailers.
Good to see this thread resurrected but not sure we will get to 100 unless it is kept open for another 6 months lol
Your comment about blufans doing Marvel made me think of Manta and their association with Disney.

I'm really hopeful that the plan is to go beyond Marvel movies, and deep dive that amazing Disney catalog.

Also....Manta was my first premium purchase, and I was enamored with my Hit Girl Kick Ass edition. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I'll add they have yet to let me down. Love their work.

Reactions: Watkinss1
Your comment about blufans doing Marvel made me think of Manta and their association with Disney.

I'm really hopeful that the plan is to go beyond Marvel movies, and deep dive that amazing Disney catalog.

Also....Manta was my first premium purchase, and I was enamored with my Hit Girl Kick Ass edition. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I'll add they have yet to let me down. Love their work.
Forgot all about the Manta Disney announcement. I thought as part of that they specifically said about doing marvel but could be wrong.
I would love for them to focus on other disney films though. Personally I would like to see at least a good release for pirates of the Caribbean or even do the first 3 films. Marvel has been done to death at this point.

Forgot all about the Manta Disney announcement. I thought as part of that they specifically said about doing marvel but could be wrong.
I would love for them to focus on other disney films though. Personally I would like to see at least a good release for pirates of the Caribbean or even do the first 3 films. Marvel has been done to death at this point.
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but sometimes I feel like I'm almost sick of Marvel. Especially after the tragedy that is Thor: Love and Thunder. Dr.Strange Multiverse wasn't awe inspiring to me either, altho I did actually enjoy that movie. More after I figured out what the heck was going on. No Way Home was epic, and Ant Man is still out there so there's some hope I guess.

It would be great if they did the Pirates Series! Love those films.

Reactions: Watkinss1
I have made part 1 of a showcase of all of my videos. Sorry for low res as usual. It has literally taken an hour and a half to go from uploaded to this. As usual it will go up to 4k... eventually.

@jaws finatic @Watkinss1

I can't remember the rest of the names of the munch bunch, can someone tag them for me lol.

Well, a lot has happened since then. LOL.

I believe @RMA and @GeoRattray but I'm not 100 percent. Could be missing someone.

I have made part 1 of a showcase of all of my videos. Sorry for low res as usual. It has literally taken an hour and a half to go from uploaded to this. As usual it will go up to 4k... eventually.

@jaws finatic @Watkinss1

I can't remember the rest of the names of the munch bunch, can someone tag them for me lol.

Never seen that holy grail steelbook but great steelbook for a great film and one to add to my list of steels that I need :)

Reactions: JinxyKatte