Montreal
February April May-June 2015:
300353-iron-man-mark-42-001.jpg

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Limited edition: 3000
Price: $429.99
Link: Sideshow.com

Mark 42 inbound!"

From Marvel's blockbuster film, Iron Man 3, Tony Stark suits up again with the Iron Man Mark 42 Quarter Scale Maquette.

Following the release of the Iron Patriot Maquette, Sideshow Collectibles has teamed up with Legacy Effects, the special FX masters behind every Iron Man film, to produce the ultimate screen-accurate representation of Stark in his latest and greatest armor. Measuring 20" tall on a themed base, the wisecracking hero blasts into action with interchangeable masked and unmasked portraits, featuring a remarkable likeness of Robert Downey Jr. in one of his most celebrated roles. Finished with a high gloss paint application and light-up features in the eyes, chest, and repulsors, this dynamic statue captures every detail of the 'man in the can' as he sets out to save the world from the threat of the Mandarin.

Product Size20" H (508mm) x 16" W (406.4mm) x 13" L (330.2mm)

Attachments

• 300353-iron-man-mark-42-001.jpg
    300353-iron-man-mark-42-001.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Reactions: MK50 and herpderp
HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! BEEN WAITING AGES for this... didnt want to pay for the macquette ebay prices.

Iron Patriot is $400 so this one will be at least $400 ; really it shouldnt be no more but let's see....

What please me the most is that (ATM) it doesn't seems to be an EX for this. Which means cheaper to get thru my local retailer.

Other than Sideshow, where else are people ordering this online? As far as I can see, this isn't available on Amazon or TFAW. Zavvi is mondo expensive.

Thanks, Drum18. Does your local seller also have an online store? I'm trying to find an online shop that accepts orders from Diamond Comics Previews.